Assistant Manager, Global Product Marketing - Luxury Fragrance Aramis
Company: Estee Lauder Companies
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Manager, Global Product Marketing - Luxury Fragrance &
- New York, New York
- Marketing About the Job: The Global Product Marketing Assistant
Manager will report into the Product Marketing Director helping to
manage and develop all aspects of the marketing and business plans
for Luxury Fragrance & Aramis. The Assistant Manager will assist in
all aspects of program development from concepting to new product
development to support plan creation. The role entails close
partnership with cross-functional teams to drive programs to
completion. About Your Responsibilities:
- Support in managing the product development and pipeline
strategy for Luxury
- Fragrance & Aramis.
- Assist in development of 3-year innovation strategy and
detailed calendar including new product launches and compelling
- Responsible for all daily project management pertaining to the
Luxury Fragrance & Aramis SKU's.
- Responsible for extensive quantitative and qualitative
- Support in the development of 360-degree launch support plans
and storytelling campaigns. Lead all daily project management
related to the Luxury Fragrance & Aramis brand
- Lead bi-weekly cross-functional team new product launch
meetings to track and manage the development of the Luxury
Fragrance & Aramis programs.
- Manage the program timelines and ensure that all key deadlines
- Responsible for managing programs within Runway.
- Oversee the accuracy and timely issuance of all relevant
milestones, including Forecast Offerings, Bulletins, Program Brief
approvals, and Copy Releases.
- Cultivate close collaborative relationships with the
cross-functional development team - supply chain, procurement,
insights, design, packaging, creative and product development to
ensure successful completion of all key tasks. Responsible for
financial, forecasting and pricing analysis
- Work with Finance to accurately project and maintain cost of
goods from target costs to final costs for all new Luxury Fragrance
& Aramis SKUs, saleable and non-saleable.
- Work with the Global Business Planning Group to compile sales
forecasts for all the new Luxury Fragrance & Aramis SKU's.
- Work with the Global Pricing Group to conduct pricing analysis
related to all of the new Luxury Fragrance & Aramis SKU's. Drive
competitive and market-level analysis
- Collect and analyze sales trends, category shifts, COG changes,
market intelligence and competition within the prestige and luxury
women and men's market.
- Compile analysis and deliver reports to team and brand
- Make recommendations to increase market share based on
- Support in managing ad hoc business analysis requests as
- Compile launch post-mortems.
- Create competitive launch recaps for the key competitive
launches within the competitive set. Serve as liaison to the
regional and market-level teams
- Cultivate close collaborative relationships with Regions to
meet both regional and global brand needs.
- Liaise regularly with regional marketing teams to ensure
programs meet regional and market needs.
- Manage daily requests from regional marketing teams. Support
the Marketing Director and the Consumer Marketing and Creative
teams in developing 360-degree support plans
- Support in developing the 360-degree launch support plans and
storytelling campaigns focused on the consumer journey on and
- Assists in the development of creative briefs for all programs
- Assists in the development of the product and campaign
- Remain relentlessly up to date on emerging and future trends
across all relevant industries. Qualifications About You:
- Focus on attention to detail.
- Curative lens on what is innovative.
- Capable of synthesizing data to drive business decisions.
- Forward-looking thinker.
- Trend-hunting mindset.
- Highly collaborative. Job: MarketingPrimary Location: US-NY-New
YorkJob Type: StandardSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st (Day) ShiftJob
Number: 2210324We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related
medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The
Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation
consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and
prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious
observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position
or any other position with the Company and you believe you require
assistance to complete an application or participate in an
interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Keywords: Estee Lauder Companies, New York , Assistant Manager, Global Product Marketing - Luxury Fragrance Aramis, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!