Senior Performance Marketing Associate
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Performance Marketing Senior Associate
About This Role
We are looking for a data-driven, customer-focused, and highly
motivated Performance Marketing Senior Associate to join our
Performance Marketing team. As M.M.'s Performance Marketing Senior
Associate, you will own the strategy and execution across our Paid
Search and Display channels. You will optimize our current programs
while also driving our testing roadmap, leveraging analytics and
consumer insights to help inform how we focus our acquisition
efforts. The ideal candidate is excited to work in a fast-paced,
entrepreneurial environment and keen to play a pivotal role in
driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth for the
business. This role reports directly to the Senior Director
Customer and Digital Marketing, and collaborates closely with the
Performance Marketing Manager (Affiliate and Paid Social).
What will you do?
- Manage and execute campaigns across MM's marketing mix
including Paid Search, Display and other testing platforms as
- Own day to day budget pacing based on performance delivering to
internal ROAS and new customer acquisition goals.
- Monitor and own marketing reporting and ad-hoc requests as
- Brainstorm and drive learning agenda around new creative
concepts, audiences, and messaging strategy informed by customer,
campaign, and channel-level data; Collaborate with cross-functional
team members to support digital marketing efforts across key
campaign launches and other business initiatives (e.g. Summer
collection, Power Casual, etc.)
- Manage creative/content production, liaising closely with the
creative team, project manager, and marketing managers to ensure
that digital assets are delivered and approved in a timely manner
and summarize creative performance across platforms to highlight
data-driven insights and suggest future testing and
- Liaise with external partners, identifying new growth
opportunities for MM's core channel strategy (paid search, paid
social, display, affiliate) and staying on top of new
- Set up and manage user testing experiments and A/B tests (e.g.
creative, copy, audience, landing pages, etc.) to drive engagement
and conversion rate improvements
- In partnership with Analytics, develop measurement and
attribution methodology across emerging channels, driving
automation and efficiencies where possible
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or other applicable
advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience across marketing, ecommerce,
strategy consulting, and/or finance
- Highly analytical mindset. You are passionate about analytics
and love digging into the data to draw out key insights
- Customer-focused, with an understanding of the changing
ecommerce/marketing landscape and a desire to figure out the
channels where she's consuming media and how to best position MM to
capture her interest
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented, thriving on getting
things done and having a real impact on the business
- Excellent communication and relationship-building
- Strong multi-tasking, project management and prioritization
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook,
Rakuten, or other platforms a plus
- An appreciation for the M.M. brand, aesthetic, and mission
This is a hybrid position based out of our corporate office in
lower Manhattan. This role should work from the office 2-3 days per
Effective September 13, 2021, all employees, guests, and customers
entering any M.M.LaFleur facility must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 by the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
Employees unable to receive the vaccine due to medical conditions
or sincere religious beliefs may apply for exemption from this
policy through reasonable accommodation. The company will evaluate
those requests consistent with its legal obligations.
If you are a New York City applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in New York City,
is $80,000 - $90,000.
- This role will be eligible to participate in our company's
equity program, 401k program, and benefits.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size
and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and
other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors,
including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set,
and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the
Keywords: M.M.LaFleur, New York , Senior Performance Marketing Associate, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!