Media Associate (Paid Social)
Company: Laundry Service
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping
brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on
lifestyle, sports, music, tech and entertainment. The agency
handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and
media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media.
Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and
talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com
and at www.TeamWass.com.Laundry Service is currently seeking a
Media Associate to execute and assist in planning paid media
campaigns. The ideal candidate is a paid social expert who thrives
in fast-paced, data-driven environments. The role will report to
the Director of Paid Media while working with the Media Strategist
on a day-to-day basis. Ideal candidate has deep knowledge of and
passion for paid social advertising and paid distribution landscape
and is comfortable with analytics, insight, and measurement.
Knowledge and a passion for sports & entertainment is a
- Oversee, implement and manage paid media campaigns as assigned
by the Media Strategist, with an emphasis on upper funnel media
across Paid Social platforms and YouTube.
- Regularly track campaign performance and proactively optimize
towards core KPIs on a recurring basis.
- Coordinate with cross-functional & client teams to plan and
launch media according to best practices and requirements.
- Generate performance reports and actively participate in
walkthroughs with the client and internal teams as needed.
- Assist in communication with key agency partners and vendors
- Support Media Strategist and Director in media planning and
strategy when applicable.Requirements
- 1-3 years of professional experience working in paid social at
a brand, publisher, agency, or similar
- Experience executing campaigns and optimizing across multiple
paid social platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, managing, and executing
self-service paid social campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of paid social including targeting options
and critical dimensions for measuring success (i.e.: targeting
behaviors, demographics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the existing paid social landscape and
enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities
that increase efficiencies and engagement
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably
translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (experience with
client-facing communication a big plus)Base salary range:
$50k-90kActual base salary is dependent on several factors
including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region,
experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of
responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company
(for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one
component of the total compensation package for employees.
Compensation decisions are dependent on circumstances of each
hire.BenefitsCompetitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much
Keywords: Laundry Service, New York , Media Associate (Paid Social), Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!