Media Manager, Buying
Company: Vaynermedia Llc
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Forged in the formative years of VaynerMedia, The Sasha Group
serves ambitious leaders with a growth mindset. We've taken our
combined decades of experience working on F500 brands in all
sectors and right-sized it for today's growing brands. Whether
through brand strategy and identity, marketing playbooks, or
execution across the digital media landscape, we help build
businesses that last.
- You have experience across social and digital media channels,
specifically handling biddable media channels
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to work with clients to impact their business and
think of innovative solutions, not just answer a brief
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
What You'll Do:
- Oversee Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts providing
leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media
Analysts and Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing
accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating
insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging
potential issues to management.
- Create and present sophisticated media investment strategies to
clients, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Partner with media leads and internal client service teams to
manage, nurture and develop client relationships.
- Develop and deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase
performance, new business opportunities, and storytelling: pacing
reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch
optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial
aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any
pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic
digital media strategies rooted in driving tangible business
outcomes for large brands.
What You've Got:
- 3-5 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer
(Activation, Investment) with entrepreneurial street cred and/or
- Experience leading and managing a team or an
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups,
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest,
LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube*
- Programmatic - Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Ads,
- Publisher Direct: OTT/ Content Partnerships
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus: Search,
Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement
systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- An empathetic, patient and collaborative spirit that fosters a
positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for today's digital & mobile consumer, driven, and
hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more.
- Have the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to
detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external
Unsure if you meet the qualifications?We are always looking for
talent which will continue tocultivateaninclusive and
representative teamthatwill enhance our perspectives, skill sets,
background, and behaviors.We encourage those who are passionate
about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and
- Base Salary$75k-$87k
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits
Location- remote based in any of the following states: NY, NJ, CT,
TN, MD, NC, CO, CA, GA, TX, FL
Keywords: Vaynermedia Llc, New York , Media Manager, Buying, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!