Company: Northfield Bank
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Northfield Bank is a full service bank with 38 branch locations
throughout New Jersey; and Staten Island and Brooklyn, New York.
With a history dating back to 1887, our growth continues through
expansion of our presence in local communities and in our Product
and Service offerings. Over 300 employees with diverse backgrounds
and cultures have come together to make Northfield Bank what it is
today. The Bank believes in providing all employees with the
opportunity to reach their career potential and encourages
advancement within the organization. For more information, please
Job Summary: The internship position will provide the intern with
exposure to various aspects of the Marketing Department.
Responsible for assisting the marketing team with day-to-day
activities for Northfield Bank. Assist with internal
communications, event management, community relations, budget
tracking, advertising strategy, and digital metrics. A wide degree
of creativity and latitude is required.
- Assist with the creation of internal communications related to
events, marketing programs, and employee related announcements
- Assist with the Bank's participation in business expos and
- Assist with the creation and scheduling of content for branch
- Assist in the creation of journal ads
- Assist with requests from the deposit and lending teams for
sales and marketing support
- Assist with content and design for advertising materials and
- Track digital trends and traffic to the Northfield website and
directory listing pages
- Compliance with all relevant Bank policies and procedures
- Assist in the creation of social media campaigns
- Help develop Event Calendar
- Productivity - Generates high level of output. Consistently
meets workload demands. Consistently meets deadlines. Efficient at
multi-tasking and demonstrates organization skills. Strives for
results and efficiency.
- Service Oriented - Acts professionally and calmly at all times
when interacting with others. Consistently demonstrates concern and
courtesy towards colleagues and customers. Treats all people
respectfully. Takes personal responsibility for correcting
problems. Follows up with individuals to ensure satisfaction with
the level of service they have received.
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail - Ensures that work is complete
and without error. Verifies information. Accomplishes tasks by
considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern
for all aspects of the job. Accurately checks processes and tasks.
Being watchful over a period of time.
- Teamwork/Collaboration - Actively participating as a member of
a team to move the team toward the completion of goals. Accountable
to team, appreciates views and ideas from team members, respectful
to team members. Shares his/her expertise with others. Expresses
disagreement constructively. Provides assistance when others need
it. Works collegially with others, cooperating in both
interpersonal and team relationships. Fosters enthusiasm and
maintains mutual trust, candor and respect. Partners with groups
effectively and builds business relationships with others.
- Customer Interaction - Knowledge of practices, tools, and
techniques for communicating with a customer. Dedicated to exceed
customer expectations. Anticipates and identifies customer needs
and provides timely solutions that promote value. Establishes
effective relationships with customers. Gains their respect and
- Banking Product Knowledge - Understands the products and
services available through the retail branch bank. Knows product
features, understands marketplace, shares expertise with
- Regulatory Knowledge - Understands the applicable federal,
state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies and
guidelines affecting business practices Preferred
- Problem Solving - Strives to understand contributing factors
and root cause of the issue. Considers all possible solutions
within compliance of the Bank. Partners with appropriate
stakeholders who may have involvement in or be impacted by the
solution. Works to resolve complex situations.
- Interpersonal Skills - Demonstrates behavior in alignment our
Code of Conduct. Possesses a positive attitude and enthusiasm
towards customer interactions, job duties and work performance. Is
approachable, warm, friendly and open-minded. Is capable of
adjusting communication style to effectively interact with both
internal and external client.
- Resource Management - Allocates time and resources effectively.
Prioritizes work and delegate as appropriate. Works to minimize
risk by acting as a responsible steward for the bank.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- Intermediate level of PC & Mac skills and MS Office (Word,
- Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Suite & Canva
*Northfield Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Northfield Bank, New York , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Woodbridge, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...