Social Media Lead
Location: New York
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Snowe is seeking a Social Media Lead who will be responsible for day-to-day management, growth and development of Snowes social media presence across all platforms. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing innovative social media strategies, creating content and managing a community for brand known for best-in-class social media presence. The candidate should have an exemplary aesthetic sense, a creative mind and content execution abilities. The role will also coordinate the brands ambassador and influencer communication for social media purposes.
The role is based at Snowe HQ, in Union Square, NYC.
* Lead creation, development and execution of social media strategies including content, voice, and community engagement to support brand growth and development.
* Work closely with Marketing and Creative teams to think innovatively and build-on Snowes unique brand, while creating and improving on Snowe's content strategy.
* Coordinate the creation, dissemination and directly create cutting-edge content for various Social Media platforms.
* Monitor and engage with Snowes Social Media Community, and coordinate with Customer Experience team as appropriate.
* Work closely with Marketing and PR teams to manage influencer and ambassador outreach and content coordination for Social Media.
* Measure and report regularly on community feedback, engagement, growth and other key metrics across all platforms.
* Coordinate closely with overarching objectives, plans and calendars.
* Management of Social Media budget and resources.
* Minimum 3 years experience executing in social media programs for cutting-edge brands or media outlets.
* Demonstration of strategic thinking and planning in social media and/or digital marketing, with direct experience in community engagement and growth.
* Exceptional aesthetic abilities, ideally with experience in photography, creative writing and/or graphic design.
* Passion for social media, with demonstration of dynamic, creative personal social media content creation.
* Witty voice, sense of humor and love of design, interiors, fashion, food, travel, etc.
* A self-starter, obsessively organized and constantly looking for ways to improve the status quo.
* Ability to thrive in an early stage start up environment - Willing to get things done at all costs and prepared for a rewarding environment with high expectations.
* Deep exposure to Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, with at least some experience with Twitter, Snap Chat and/or LinkedIn.
* 4-year BA/BS Degree from top-tier institution.
* Competitive salary + equity
* Health, dental and vision insurance
* Fitness benefits
Keywords: SNOWE, New York, Social Media Lead, Advertising, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!