Field Marketing Manager - East
Company: Zscaler, Inc.
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Position: Field Marketing Manager - East
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Location: New York City, NY, USA
Location: Newark, NJ, USA
Location: Washington, DC, USA
*** Local candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks!
Zscaler enables the world s leading organizations to securely
transform their networks and applications for a mobile and
cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to
the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from
everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center.
Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center
and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business
policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the
right application, regardless of device, location, or network.
Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access scans
every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and
nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access offers authorized
users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the
data center or public clouds without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity,
enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional
appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more
than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security
cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data
loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost
containment of the cloud securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting
transformation to cloud-based security!
Our opportunity reports to the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing
The Zscaler Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing
strategically focused marketing campaigns, programs and activities
designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and
up-sell. These activities are customized to specific regions, reps,
accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The Field Marketing Managers
are tightly aligned to the sales team and continually evaluate
against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions are being
made to develop new business pipeline.
Open to applicants who reside in Boston, New York, New Jersey or
* Work hand-in-hand with Sales, the channel account teams, and
demand generation to gather territory requirements and build
marketing campaign plans to support pipeline targets
* Develop, execute and manage ongoing regional demand generation,
including seminars, tradeshows, regional account-based programs,
email campaigns, integrated online campaigns, partner enablement,
* Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary
marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including
regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and
* Work with the Partner business development and channel marketing
teams to understand best partner sales opportunities, develop
marketing programs to drive business and increase partner
* Tailor corporate marketing programs, to align with your regional
focused account needs and business issues specific to your
* Track campaign budget, results, measure program success, and
report metrics. Work with marketing operations to ensure end-to-end
* Exceptional communication skills verbal, written and
* Ability to juggle a growing sales team, multiple accounts and a
variety of marketing programs.
* Track projects and manage lead follow-up
* Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
* Measure each project against goals and follow-through to
completion both on time and within budget
* Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each
* Bachelor degree with MBA preferred
* Minimum of 4-5 years of field marketing experience
* Proven experience in driving regional marketing and a history of
achieving pipeline goals
* Travel approximately 25-30% including events, customer events,
meetings with partners, internal meetings like QBRs and planning
* A team player with a can do positive approach who can think
outside the box and problem solve in difficult situations
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment and passionate about their
work and always willing to roll-up their sleeves to support their
* Ability to present and position marketing plans and concepts to
peers and sales teams
* Experience in working with channel partners and developing
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick
* Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the
ability to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of
* Ability to adapt and execute when unexpected change occurs
Main areas where travel will be needed are:
* Boston, MA
* New York City, NY
* Toronto, Canada
* Washington, D.C.
* Newark, New Jersey
* Philadelphia, PA
What You Can Expect From Us:
* An environment where you will be working on cutting edge
technologies and architectures
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
* The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley
* Zscaler is the world s leading software-as-a-service security
* We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented
* We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+
* Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
* Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional
place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry* Do you want to work on disruptive technology* Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment* Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about joining our
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Zscaler, Inc., New York , Field Marketing Manager - East, Advertising , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!