Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Multimedia Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Are you interested in helping to transform the way people
communicate? Multimedia Solutions is seeking an experienced Digital
Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join our growing team.
Working with our business development, creative, and technical
development groups, this person will lead the development,
execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital
marketing and social media campaigns for our Fortune 2000
As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for overseeing
all work necessary to create and implement a comprehensive digital
marketing strategy and deliver awesome campaign experiences on
behalf of our clients. Candidate should be a strategic thinker,
detail oriented, with excellent work ethic and ability to
communicate with clients and vendors. Strong content and creative
writing skills are required to be successful in this role.
If you embrace a small business, entrepreneurial environment where
you can have a big impact, and you are passionate about the
importance of the internet, and you are an experienced and
confident digital marketing professional interested in joining our
team, please read on.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for issues associated with
Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing,
Banner Advertising, and Email Marketing. Regularly exhibit thought
leadership on the latest industry trends.
- Experience in social media and up to date on best practices per
platform as well as hashtag usage, ads or boosted posts, etc.
- Ability to creatively package social media content and copy
based on client objectives
- Set direction for PPC campaigns and identify optimization
opportunities with a focus on CPA goals
- Ability to present reporting and analysis of campaign
performance to clients
- Lead research and creative brainstorming for marketing
campaigns on behalf of clients and prospects.
- Ability to bring insight into the link between web, mobile,
CRM, social, SEM/SEO and digital media
- Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations. Analyze,
review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to
- Plan campaigns, including requirements definition, scope,
deliverables, schedules, and budgets.
- Manage campaigns in a hands-on, on-going fashion. Duties shall
include rolling creation and execution of new concepts,
copy/editorial, community-building efforts, promotions, tracking,
- Identify new business opportunities and play an active role
with the company's new business development team.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience
including SEO, SEM, social media, outbound email campaigning,
digital advertising and web analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience leveraging social media
in a corporate, marketing or brand-building capacity.
- Wide-ranging familiarity with major social sites and services
from a conceptual, marketing, technical, and feature-set
- Excellent writing, presentation, research and relationship
management skills, with ability to articulate creative and
- Deep personal engagement in digital marketing and social media
- Demonstrated ability to convey innovative concepts and embody
thought leadership in social media and digital marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Exhibit unparalleled and inexhaustible enthusiasm, energy, and
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Creative and curious
Please submit a copy of your resume in order to be considered for
the position. Applicants without a resume will not be
Benefits: Multimedia Solutions is a welcoming, professional,
successful business with over 25 years of longevity. We offer a
great work environment with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
Keywords: Multimedia Solutions, New York , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Edgewater, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!