Vice President, Marketing Analytics
Location: New York
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Company in the Media sector.
- Guide internal strategic direction for marketing analytics and
be responsible for optimizing reporting and analysis
- Build and oversee team of centralized analytical resources;
Ensure team's analysis is clearly and effectively communicated to
- Lead development of new KPIs to gauge the efficacy of all
- Work closely with internal marketing clients (Retention (CRM),
Conversion, Streaming, Digital, Call Center Sales, Listener Care,
Winback, Re-Acquisition, and Programming) to ensure all analytical
needs are being met to inform business strategy and decision
- Partner with IT to ensure that data is accessible, readily
available and usable for analysis.
- Effectively utilize internal marketing database to gain insight
into customer behavior and communication activities. - Respond to
multiple ad-hoc requests for information from different user
- Ensure accurate forecasting models are in place for all
marketing activities (conversions, trial touches, collections
contacts, etc.). - Oversee creation of timely and actionable
reports to ensure all data is accessible, accurate and impactful. -
Serve as the point person and key liaison for the organization for
all analysis of marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer-related field, or
equivalent, relevant experience.
- Master's degree or PhD in statistics, business analytics,
predictive analytics, economics, MBA, science, or other
- Minimum of 10-15+ years relevant direct/database marketing
analytical experience in a leadership position.
- Ability to build and execute a vision for continuous
improvement of analytical capabilities and efficiency.
- Ability to lead a diverse, highly intellectual team through
empowerment, coaching and results orientation.
- A natural intellectual tenacity combined with strong
statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High project-management acumen with the ability to manage
multiple priorities across multiple teams and departments in a
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and analyze large
data sets and make impactful recommendations.
- Ability to transform the information into concise, actionable
- Experience effectively managing a team of teams.
- Ability to personally collaborate with various user groups
under minimum supervision and to foster collaboration in and
outside of the team.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a dynamic environment requiring
a roll-up-your- sleeves attitude.
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal
- Proactive leader with the initiative to constantly search for
new ways to impact the business and who takes ownership of
- A results-oriented leader with a track record of driving real
business impact through analytics.
- Experience in subscription-based business preferred.
- Demonstrated strong relationship-building and communication
skills both across an organization and with external partners.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally, especially
with Marketing, IT and Operations teams, successfully influencing
others and implementing new strategies and tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Keywords: SiriusXM, New York , Vice President, Marketing Analytics, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!