Director, Global Digital Marketing
Company: MCM Worldwide
Location: New York
Posted on: November 17, 2019
MCM Worldwide has an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate
to join a world renowned, international cosmopolitan organization
with over 40 years of personal style and expression. Our luxury
brand specializes in manufacturing sophisticated leather goods,
such as handbags, small leather goods, luggage and clothing. A
long-time favorite of international royalty, celebrities and VIPs,
is embarking on a dynamic stage of global expansion. The brand has
beautiful architect-designed boutiques in cities such as London,
Berlin, Athens and Beijing, and is sold by prestigious retailers in
key markets such as the USA, the UK, Russia and Dubai, as well as
Italy and Germany. We are a worldwide company with over 70 stores
in nearly 35 countries and eight offices all over the world.
Overview:The incumbent is responsible to drive performance based
global digital marketing initiatives to achieve ROI goals and
increased traffic as well as implementation of strategies to grow
the customer file. The role will not be exclusively to commerce,
but will also look at digital touch points from both a brand and
business point of view. Responsibilities:
- Lead strategy and manage all digital marketing channels
supporting ecommerce, brand awareness, and retail - driving
qualified traffic and growing revenue. Channel responsibility
includes: paid search, paid/organic social media, affiliate
programs, video, and display.
- Manage and optimize digital channels to hit sales targets and
grow brand visibility effectively and efficiently; optimize
existing channels with the latest best practices and continuously
test new digital tactics and channels.
- Build and execute tests across creative, copy, audience
targets/segments, frequency, budget allocation, and bids informed
by analyzing past performance.
- Support customer acquisition initiatives with a focus on a more
personalized relationship contributing to specific customer
journeys across multiple touchpoints to improve conversion and
- Familiar with leading ad industry tools & technologies (e.g. ad
servers, DSPs, Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, YouTube, Google
Tag Manager, Affiliate platforms, Salesforce DMP) and partner
internally to leverage these tools to drive expert outcomes -
required constant exploration of innovative approaches and
- Analyze results of all campaigns, using learnings to optimize
campaign performance and set future test plans, create and refine
actionable audience targets and promotions. Synthesize information
to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and
recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Manage external agency partners, conduct agency reviews and
select agency partners as needed.
- Support retail & wholesale teams with specific drive to store
digital strategies and tactics.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams (CRM, Retail,
Creative, etc.) to improve processes to ensure proper messaging,
timing and execution of campaigns across paid channels. Position
- Knowledge of SEM with ability to address ongoing business
needs, including: testing strategies, bid management, keyword
research & strategy.
- Ability to leverage SEM data to identify SEO opportunities and
best practices including copy development, landing page
optimization and rankings for category terms.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to build reports
and summarize data.
- Strong Google Analytics experience.
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or
- 8+ years digital marketing experience required, agency and/or
luxury brand experience preferred.MCM is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: MCM Worldwide, New York , Director, Global Digital Marketing, Advertising , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!