Location: New York
Posted on: December 7, 2017
Job DescriptionKwiat and Fred Leighton is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team. We’re looking for someone with strong digital design, UX, and typography skills with the ability to move fluidly between mediums (both in digital and traditional). The successful candidate will be motivated, organized and have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Designer will collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to generate visual assets for web and print. An interest in luxury fashion, jewelry, and ecommerce experience is a plus!Responsibilities:
- Assist to develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Production of web content, emails, promotional materials, marketing collateral and banner ads
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- Creation of digital assets for kwiat.com/ fredleighton.com and digital marketing
- Includes all homepage & site assets, email, paid social & display
- Experienced in both desktop and mobile guidelines and best practices
- Packaging and sending of final assets to appropriate partners both internal and external
- Partnering closely with marketing teams to ensure on-time and on-strategy deliverables
- Responsible to establish new standards and manage entire photography and retouching process for ecom, print, web and social
- QA of site assets for accuracyExperience and Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- A good working knowledge of UX
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding) as well as print
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Strong typography skills and clean design aesthetic
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- 3-4+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education preferred Company DescriptionKwiat is not just a brand. We are a family—a family that has been crafting exceptionally beautiful diamond jewelry with honesty and integrity for four generations. It all started in 1907 when Sam Kwiat established himself as an authority in New York City’s renowned Diamond District. In 1933, his son David began working with him, building Kwiat’s reputation for jewelry design. Then, David’s sons joined the business and helped expand it and now the fourth generation is honoring the family legacy while innovating for the future. Kwiat diamonds have become known for their superior quality and undeniable brilliance. Reaching the perfect balance of brightness, fire and scintillation is both an art and a science – a skill that takes a lifetime, or more, to perfect. This year, as we celebrate our 110th anniversary, our diamonds continue to sparkle more brilliantly than the rest.
Keywords: Kwiat, New York, Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!