Dynamic Energetic Fitness Instructor
Company: THE MAX Challenge
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SEEKING SEASONED FITNESS INSTRUCTORS WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND BE
PART OF A TEAM!
ABOUT THE MAX:
We are a 10-week body transformation program that really changes
people's lives. Members join us so they can lose some weight, get
fitter, and look better in a swimsuit. But the real transformation
happens on the inside. We educate our members on how to eat right,
beyond the ten weeks.
We teach our members to believe in themselves and that anything is
possible, if they persist. We motivate, encourage and inspire
members to want to put in 100% each and every day, that they don't
want to skip a workout or stray from our nutrition plan. We really
transform our members' confidence by believing in them, supporting
them, and getting them to step outside of their comfort zones by
making new friends, and in turn we are rewarded with tears of joy,
and genuine thanks for giving their lives back. Are you passionate
about helping others? Truly helping them? Are you curious to hear
more? Then call us, or apply here!
OUR BUSINESS HOURS ARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY! WEEKENDS
What You'll Actually Be Doing
- Deliver an on-brand MAX Challenge experience in every
- Develop class plans that include exercise options for all
- Create dynamic, fast paced music playlists to increase class
energy and excitement before, during and after the class.
- Complete all MAX Challenge education, continuing education and
certification requirements to ensure class programs are safe, fun
and effective within 1 year of hiring date
- Develop Relationships Through All Forms of Communication:
- Contribute to location Facebook Secret Page with daily
- Encourage active communication by sharing nutrition recipes and
food logs and success pictures
- Attend kick-offs, trial classes, end of challenge celebrations
and special events.
- Actively grow your class attendance to maximum capacity.
- Encourage member participation for center events, theme days,
5Ks outside of the classes.
- Ensure Member Success- by Engaging with members and ask, "How
are you doing, how can I help?".
Position Specific Standards
- Act as a champion of THE MAX Challenge culture, Higher Purpose
- All classes will be conducted in The Spirit of THE MAX
Challenge by upholding the Higher Purpose and Standards that have
made THE MAX Challenge important, special and lasting part of so
- Arrive to your scheduled class a minimum of ten minutes prior
to the scheduled start time to greet members, set the tone and
prepare the room.
- Instructors must be subject matter experts on THE MAX Challenge
- Be available after class to answer questions and engage with
- Instructors are required to wear MAX Challenge branded apparel
- Instructors must be certified in THE MAX Challenge system and
must maintain a current AED/CPR certification.
- Classes will always be conducted in a high energy, engaging
format utilizing THE MAX Challenge system and approved
- Instructors are responsible for creating their own class plans
utilizing THE MAX Challenge format, no two classes ever repeat
themselves during the 10 weeks. Instructors are encouraged to
catalog their class plans for future use and sharing amongst
- Create high energy, engaging music play lists that appeal to
the specific members of your class.
- Provide your members with several modifications for each
exercise that address beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Help to create and maintain a safe and clean environment for
- All classes are 45 minute HIIT classes. Pay rate is Negotiable
based on experience.
If you think you're good enough to earn an interview, submit your
resume. If your resume SCREAMS that you're perfect for us, we'll
call you right away! Be prepared to tell us about your fitness
journey when we talk!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: THE MAX Challenge, New York , Dynamic Energetic Fitness Instructor, Education / Teaching , Montclair, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!