Director of Education (Full-Time, Flushing, NY)
Company: Huntington Learning Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*****Now Hiring, Full-Time - Director of Education - Flushing,
Since 1977, Huntington has been positively impacting and changing
the lives of children! Huntington is the leader in the tutoring and
test prep industry. Our success is directly attributed to our
highly acclaimed instructional programs and the amazing teams of
devoted professionals who commit themselves to help students
achieve success in school each and every day.If you are looking for
challenging yet meaningful work, and you thrive in a fast-paced,
exciting, and enriching work environment - HUNTINGTON IS THE PLACE
Job Summary for Full-Time - Director of Education - Flushing, NYThe
Director of Education reports to the Center Director and is
responsible for meeting revenue, operations, and marketing goals at
the Center. The Director of Education manages all aspects of Exam
Prep Services, including supervision of program prescription,
initial program, program revision, instruction, and student
Responsibilities for Full-Time - Director of Education - Flushing,
- Conduct Parent and Student Interim Conferences as needed.
- Prepare for, conduct, and follow up after, professional
merchant visit contacts, and event-focused/student-focused school
- Hire, train, manage, motivate, and evaluate part-time
- Conduct monthly teacher meetings.
- Supervise instruction; insure effectiveness, accuracy,
thoroughness, and competency of all instruction.
- Monitor, program, and reprogram student instructional programs.
Maintain Student Permanent Folders and Student Instructional
Binders. Review each student's instructional program at least once
- Manage all aspects of Exam Prep Services, including supervision
of program prescription, initial program, program revision,
instruction, and student progress.
- Administer and correct Academic Evaluations.
- Create and maintain student and teacher schedules. Anticipate
teacher needs. Monitor teacher payroll
costs by optimizing student-teacher ratios. Perform all payroll
- Conduct initial inquiries.
- Perform additional projects assigned by Center Director.
- Attend all Regional and Corporate Training.
- Attend all Center-related meetings and training.
Qualifications for Full-Time - Director of Education - Flushing, NY
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Management or Education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-pressure work
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Possess a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of
students and their families.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
as minimal travel is required.
Benefits/Perks for Full-Time - Director of Education - Flushing, NY
- Extensive Career Growth
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- On the Job Paid Training
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- 401K benefits
- Vacation/paid time off
Keywords: Huntington Learning Center, Inc., New York , Director of Education (Full-Time, Flushing, NY), Education / Teaching , Flushing, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!