Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
BeAbove Worldwide Institute Inc. is a nonprofit children's
organization that provides quality Center Based and Home-Based
childcare for families in the Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx
communities. Our schools support all aspects of children's growth
and development in a safe and nurturing environment. BeAbove
provides a sound educational foundation for children's academic
growth. Our program provides comprehensive services for children
and their families in keeping with our philosophy that the
caregiver is the child's primary teacher.Our company is
expanding!This is a 12-month position. Hours are
7:30am-4:30pmCOVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREDJob Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing policies to run the school, for
appointing the appropriate staff members to carry out directives
and for explaining the policies to parents when needed.
- Assure that the facilities are cleaned and maintained by
custodial staff in accordance with state regulations.
- Complete and send in the proper paperwork as per
- Oversee teaching staff and help them with curriculum
development, and early childhood practices.
- Interview potential classroom and supportive staff to ensure
the smooth operation of the facility.
- Meet with parents on an as needed basis.
- Complete staff evaluations and assist in providing staff
Professional Development monthly.
- Additional duties may apply. Requirements for Education
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Early Childhood Education.
- New York State Certification in Early Childhood Education
Birth-grade 2 or N-6.
- Several years of experience working with children (pre-school
age). (Preferably in a childcare or school setting).
- Strong knowledge and ability to lead faculty in implementing an
appropriate developmental curriculum and new education
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of NY state regulations/guidelines, DOE programs and
- 3+ years of prior Education Administration experience.
- Fluent in Chinese and Spanish (highly preferred).' 'Work
Remotely NoJob Type: Full-timeSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)License/Certification:
- New York State Birth- 2nd grade or N-6 (Required401(k)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance
Keywords: B'Above, New York , Education Director,, Education / Teaching , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!