Administrative Assistant - Engineering
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Administrative Assistant EngineeringJob ID
SAS20201301-38899ApplyL3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and
developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about
what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to
our customers mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris
provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower
employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture
is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities,
and commitment to excellence in everything we do.L3Harris
Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology
innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers
mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and
commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber
domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue,
50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries.
Administrative Assistant EngineeringLocation: Clifton, NJJob ID:
SAS20191710-34132Job Description:L3Harris Technologies is seeking
an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and staff
support duties to support the Electronic Systems Engineering
Management Team reporting directly to the Senior Director of
Engineering. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of
personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as
delivering a high level of customer service for internal customers.
They must be meticulous at task management and execution
excellence. Must have a focus on problem identification and capable
of independently defining and implementing relevant continuous
improvement solutions. Easily adapts to changing environments and
multiple competing demands. Is equally comfortable working as an
individual or in a group setting and has the ability to interact
with all levels of management. May be required to work extended
- Assist with the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, letters,
memorandums, agendas, and schedules; collate and prepare materials
for Corporate Meetings.
- Space Planning: Coordinate and track work space assignments,
ensure spaces are prepared for office moves and new hires.
- Responsible for capital asset tagging and tracking, including
- Work within the asset tracking system to track hardware assets
and reconcile these with Finance on a monthly basis.
- Create/manage Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, reports and
action item logs.
- Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate meetings, events,
interviews, and appointments; reserve conference rooms.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, screen and route calls,
and assist callers with inquiries.
- Arrange travel itineraries and assist with timely submission of
- Manage office supply inventory and process office supply
- Receive/Deliver messages, packages, mail, and paperwork.
- Maintain the organizational chart and telephone directory for
- Accurately document meetings and publish meeting minutes.
- Process Purchase Orders for contingent workers.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.Qualifications:
- HS Diploma and six(6) or more years of related experience OR an
Associate degree and four (4) or more years of related
- Experience with Microsoft office suite of tools including Power
Point, Word Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.Preferred
- Excellent communication skills, strong judgment/problem solving
skills, interpersonal skills, and team collaboration.
- Well organized, resourceful, multi-tasker, attention to detail,
ability to anticipate assistance needs and take initiative.
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and the ability
to interact positively with executives, managers, customers, and
- Effectively handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Willing to work some occasional extended hours as needed.
- Capable of learning software such as Microsoft SharePoint,
Staffing/Workforce Management tool, and Hyperion to a user
level.Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to
obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be
granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a
conditional offer of employment may be subject to government
security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements
for access to classified information.By submitting your rsum for
this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies
may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal
information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and
affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other
available positions.L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is
committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment
with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free
from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions),
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group
protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a
drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse
testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Keywords: L3Harris, New York , Administrative Assistant - Engineering, Engineering , Clifton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!