Solution Engineer (Presales), Financial Services
Location: New York
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Presales New York, New York, United States Full time In March
2016, Quantexa was founded by a team with decades of experience in
software, data and advanced analytics. We knew the opportunity was
big; every business with data at its core can benefit from what
we're doing, so we hit the ground hard, pioneering a contextual
approach. In just over four years, we've grown from a few desks
huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 260 staff
worldwide! Having just completed our Series C funding round,
attracting more than $90m in investment, we are now in a scale up
phase. Quantexa is looking for a highly motivated professional to
lead presales activities within the Financial Services sector. As a
senior leader, you will be working closely with clients,
collaborating on sales opportunities and supporting the end-to-end
sales process. The Role
- Be the trusted advisor to your customers, and help them develop
compelling business cases through the process of Value
- Elicit business problems from clients and prospects, and
articulate how these can be solved by product capabilities, and the
value this brings.
- Execute on sales strategies with the sales team, and
collaborate throughout the sales cycle to ensure success, including
with Quantexa solution architects, professional services, customer
success and research and development teams.
- Shape, manage and provide winning responses to RFPs.
- Run client workshops, pitches and presentations.
- Represent Quantexa at industry events and share your thought
- The role will report directly to the regional presales head.
- High impact, driven, and passionate about presales and
financial services clients.
- Domain expertise in multiple areas Risk, Anti-Financial Crime,
AML, KYC, MDM, CRM.
- Proven in a commercially focussed software role, e.g. Solution
or Sales Engineering, Technical Sales, Value Consulting, Solution
- Experience in a senior or specialist role, e.g. leading and
managing a portfolio, team or vertical.---
- Understanding of broad data concepts and how to use data to
drive business value.
- Technology expertise in data-driven, analytical solutions such
as Entity Resolution, Network Generation or Advanced Analytics. We
know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn't enough,
so we've moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a
competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard
work and dedication. We offer:
- Company Bonus
- Private healthcare contribution, Dental and Optic coverage,
Life assurance, LTD and STD coverage
- 401k where we'll match up to 5%
- Online training customized to your personal preferences
Quantexa collects and processes personal data in accordance with
applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job
Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Quantexa does
not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Quantexa, New York , Solution Engineer (Presales), Financial Services, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!