Senior Network Engineer
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Location: New York
Posted on: April 11, 2021
At Seibels, we seek Team Members who have a passion for work, a
thirst for knowledge, and a hunger for learning more. If this
sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your
application! Currently, Seibels is looking for a detail oriented
and highly technical Senior Network Engineer. The individual in
this role will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations of
internal & external connectivity as well as systems security as
well as performing installations, repairs, upgrades, backups and
other maintenance tasks for all LAN/WAN network equipment.
- Install computer networks such as LAN, WAN, VLAN, WLAN, VOIP,
the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems,
documenting networks, and enforcing network standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance;
troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades;
collaborating with system architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies;
defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by
completing related tasks as needed.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing
information; managing projects.
- Troubleshoot network failures and identifies network
- Cisco Maintenance - perform the configuration, installation,
maintenance and upgrade of Cisco networking products. Requirements
What would make you an excellent candidate?
- Strong oral and written communication skills used to interact
with all levels of internal and external customers.--
- Active and attentive listening skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Ability to interact with others to identify issues/problems and
to correct problems. Must haves:
- 4-year undergraduate degree in computer science, network
vocational training, or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years of
- CCNA Certification required.
- Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking
Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network
Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration & Network
Performance Tuning required.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office, LAN/WAN/WLAN/VOIP,
Cisco, Palo Alto and antivirus products.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, New York , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!