Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with
world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation,
sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised
of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports,
fashion, events, and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial
arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in
the content you love and the experiences and events that you never
forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients
collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every
single day. Our Digital group sits at the intersection of
technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses, and
creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world's best
creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of
strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and
data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help
shape the future of media and entertainment.
We are looking for data engineers that will be responsible for
wrangling our vast amount of customer data, which allows us to
lower marketing cost while increasing revenue. They will establish
a modern data platform and marketing automation solution that
respects the highest level of security and privacy.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in the field of data
engineering or related engineering experience
- You have recent experience building large-scale production data
- You are familiar with data driven marketing and integrating
into marketing automation solutions.
- You have a command of various programming languages to collect
and manipulate data such as Python, R, and SQL.
- Experience operating a production solution which supports the
- You have strong solution architecture skills and a passion for
building data solutions that power the future business.
- You have worked with a variety of cloud and data solutions,
such as: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud, SnowFlake, SnowPlow, Kafka,
Segment.io, DataBricks, Trifecta, Hadoop, Spark, Airflow
- We are looking for people that will thrive in the collaborative
environment while also being strong individual contributors with a
proactive mindset. What you'll do
- Help lead the team to build our data infrastructure and work
with emerging technologies such as Snowflake and associated cloud
- Design, implement, and operate stable, scalable, low cost
solutions to flow data from production systems into the data
warehouse and into end-user facing BI applications
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality,
ensuring production data is always accurate and available
- Running machine learning experiments using best-in-class ML
- Automate & optimize everything
- Leverage best in industry practices to build the next
generation data ecosystem to collect, move, store and analyze
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and
reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements,
we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and
race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal
to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or
terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will
be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with
applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment
application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Endeavor, New York , Data Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!