Company: Randstad Sourceright
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Randstad is the #1 HR Solutions Company globally. We are seeking
an exerienced Packaging Engineer to work in Whippany, NJ. Our
client is a global life sciences company, focused in healthcare and
pharmaceutical research. This role requires employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject
to a validated and approved medical or religious accommodation. As
the successful candidate, you will support US Packaging Operations
to excel in holistic packaging design and deliver solutions that
- Packaging that is safe, effective, and compliant
- Business solutions that are smart, efficient, and
- Consumer experiences that are ownable, intuitive, and engaging
What you will do:
- Assume end-to-end remit for pipeline innovations, and design
renovations; accountabilities including:
- Development of primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging
- On time, in full delivery of project success factors
- Creation of meaningful IP to protect innovation and defend vs
- Effective technical transfer of information to the factory /
- Create innovative packaging solutions by using in depth
technical knowledge, experience, and education; considering the
shopper, customer, channel, brand, financial, technical, and
compliance success factors.
- Partner with the US regional team and Development Center to
execute specific category packaging projects
- Collaborate with the broader P&D group as well as all
cross-functional partners to ensure smooth transfer of information,
holistic understanding of project needs, and adherence to
- Develop key external partnerships (in collaboration with
Procurement) to ensure best fit to project needs, innovative
supplier selection, and cost budget targets.
What you need:
- Education: Packaging Engineering Bachelor's Degree (or
equivalent degree) with min. 6y experience, Master's Degree (or
equivalent degree) with min. 4y experience, and a PHD with min. 1y
- Proven track record in the development and delivery of ownable
structural and functional consumer impactful innovations, resulting
in notable commercial impact.
- Experience working with blister packaging, flexibles and
paperboard packaging. Rigid plastics development preferred.
For immediate consideration, send resume to . Relocation cost
reimbursement is not available for this position.
Keywords: Randstad Sourceright, New York , Packaging Engineer, Engineering , Whippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!