IT Collaboration Engineer
Company: Harvey Nash USA
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: IT Collaboration EngineerLocation: HybridDuration:
Contract to Hire Job Description:
- Planning, leading, and executing One-Drive migrations
- Providing Engineering support of all Office 365 services and
related technologies including Exchange Online, Exchange Server,
Power Platform, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive & Azure Active
- Supporting corporate security standards for mobile devices
(Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune) and AD account security with
Azure Conditional Access/MFA.
- Administering centrally and monitoring configuration and use of
- Planning, leading, and executing On-prem AD Domains to Azure
- Partnering effectively with your technology business
- Working in a fast-paced, highly matrix environment to achieve
- You are energetic, self-directed, self-motivated, and have an
aptitude for learning new technologies
- You are able to build and sustain long-term relationships
across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced,
multi-directional work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related focus, or
- Expert knowledge implementing and managing Microsoft and
third-party patch deployment, application packaging, and
- 8+ years of technical experience and in-depth skills managing
and supporting Microsoft email platforms including Office 365
services. M365: Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security, ATP,
Windows Defender, Conditional Access Controls, MFA.
- Advanced experience with administering SharePoint Online.
- Experience in deploying and supporting Active Directory in a
cloud-hosted environment from AWS/Azure
- Experience integrating SaaS apps using SAML-based identity
- Design, build, and maintaining business process automation
using MS Power Platform knowledge preferred.
- PowerShell scripting and automation.
- Intune/Endpoint Manager or other MDM solutions experience.
- Demonstrated experience and skills related to Microsoft Active
Directory, including GPO services
- Proficient in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to create and willingness to share technical and
- Detail-oriented with customer service excellence skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to multi-task and track the status of multiple projects
and issues at once.
Keywords: Harvey Nash USA, New York , IT Collaboration Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!