Full Stack Engineer
Company: Wakefern Food Corp.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Wakefern Food Corp. is a member-owned retail cooperative founded
in 1946 that operates 354 stores in nine Northeastern states under
five distinct banners, including ShopRite, Price Rice Marketplace,
The Fresh Grocer, Dearborn Market in New Jersey, as well as the
recent addition of Manhattan-based Gourmet Garage stores.
Summary of PositionThe full-stack developer will be front and
back-end focused and will work within the Web and Client
Applications team. They are responsible for development and support
of various e-commerce (customer facing and internal) applications.
Applications are built on variety of platforms including Azure and
internal web servers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with HTML, CSS and modern
- Experience working with SQL
- Proven experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and
Implementation (all phase of software development life cycle -
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova and Native iOS/Android development
is a plus.
- Excellent functional, analytical, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and
rapidly changing priorities.
- Backend Java
- .NET / ASP.NET exposure a plus
- Unit Testing (SmartBear)
Wakefern Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we
serve.Wakefern Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse workforce that is representative of the
communities we serve.
Keywords: Wakefern Food Corp., New York , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!