Senior Engineering Manager
Company: Included Health
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join the team reinventing Healthcare!
Are you ready to lead the team who will build the next standard for
healthcare? Were looking for a senior engineering manager with a
passion for building user centric products to lead one of our
rapidly growing Product Engineering Teams. Our ideal candidate is a
seasoned engineering leader with strong product acumen, proven
ability to deliver team impact, and determination to make
healthcare data-driven, member-centric, and personalized at
Who We Are
We are a tight-knit group with diverse backgrounds, deeply
committed to our mission and our members. We strive to be humble,
hungry, and people- and problem-smart. We believe success comes
from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyones ideas to the
table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our skills
and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to helping
each other be our best.
Who You Are
You have managed engineers of various skill levels in a growth
company and apply your technical and people skills to remove
roadblocks and coach others to overcome challenges. You instill
quality, scalability, and reliability into engineering products by
developing and improving software development processes. You have a
deep understanding of your teams people and practices and apply
that knowledge to guide planning and execution. You are a strong
cross-functional collaborator who helps develop high-impact,
- Hire, retain and grow amazing engineering talent for Grand
- Build a high-performing, user-centric engineering team that
consistently delivers high-impact work that meets our members and
- Contribute to product strategy and partner with other
engineering teams, data science, product and others to create
solutions to address evolving customer needs.
- Set the technical vision and lead technical decisions for your
team to ensure the team writes simple, clean, and efficient code to
create intuitive, beautiful products.
- Shape and manage team goals to support timely, effective
- Bring clarity when faced with ambiguity; motivate and guide the
team through complex problem solving.
- Dive into the details as needed, reviewing team members code
and providing coaching and feedback to ensure the highest
- A proven leader who has led teams to build consumer-facing
products from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and member needs
into a technical vision and product development roadmap.
- Technical depth and breadth of experience to help team members
understand and overcome technical challenges efficiently and
- Experience building data systems that securely and quickly
acquire, process and manage data.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, design, customer
success and other business functions to creatively solve customer
- Reputation as a valued thought partner and dependable leader
across the organization.
- Deep critical reasoning skills and strong business judgement to
make sound decisions and provide clear rationale.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to innovate and think outside
- Sense of urgency; desire to move quickly and ship things.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information
Science disciplines, or comparable STEM-related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an organizational and people
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering
integrated virtual care and navigation. Were on a mission to raise
the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to
provide high-quality care for every person in every community no
matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care
they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer
our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized
virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary
care, behavioral health, and specialty care. Its all included.
Learn more at includedhealth.com .
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included
Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Included Health, New York , Senior Engineering Manager, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!