Company: Ava Labs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava
Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a
smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche
is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of
the fastest-growing in crypto - with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in
total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize
every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and
other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure
that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche
and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to
easily and freely digitize all the world's assets on one open,
programmable blockchain platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and develop auto-scalable and secure infrastructure
solutions for our platforms
- Build and automate streamlined CI/CD pipelines, testing, code
validation, code approval processes, release management,
- Starting with currently supported operating systems, continue
to push the releases to support a larger variety of system
architectures and operating systems.
- Ensure best practices for quality coverage, setting measurable
targets for engineering teams prior to build releases.
- Build out enterprise wide monitoring and alerting
- Automate use of cloud technologies through IaC tools such as
- Work closely with the different protocol development teams to
bring their software into the continuous integration
- Provide strategic guidance on all activities related to
infrastructure reliability, scalability and security
- Spearhead efforts to increase developer productivity, product
quality, and software deployment support across multiple cloud
platforms and consumer operating systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure, Site
Reliability or Cloud Engineer
- Proven track record of success in rapidly scaling startup
- Cloud networking and orchestration with AWS (EKS, ECS, VPC, S3,
- Significant experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
using Terraform, Terragrunt, and/or Ansible
- Strong Kubernetes experience with Docker or RKT
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with GitHub Actions
(preferred), Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI.
- Experience with automation and configuration management using
Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures (Ubuntu
- Experience with scripting languages and the creation of scripts
(Python and GoLang preferred)
- Working knowledge of decentralized architecture design patterns
and distributed systems
#LI-TW1 - #LI-Remote
WHY AVA LABS?
We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science,
economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York
City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining
the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications
of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from
Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital,
with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we're proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy,
parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or
federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Ava Labs, New York , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!