Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Segula Technologies
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any
employer.MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer
acceptance date.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive
OEM in hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team
in New York, NY. This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a
Contractual role.Our client offers a competitive salary and
benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great
opportunities for career growth!Job Description
- Perform inspections of purchased parts (incoming inspection),
subassemblies or completed PM's according to established criteria
(Maintenance Plan) utilizing mechanical or electrical
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written
procedures as audit standards.
- Physical interaction with maintenance technicians and
supervisors to ensure quality standards are met, providing feedback
regarding adherence to maintenance practices.
- Communicate safety awareness, ensuring technicians are within
compliance with proper PPE and workmanship standards.
- Develop safe working objectives standards to assist technicians
with daily O&M job activities (in conjunction with Safety
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for tooling or procedures,
ensure tool calibration, recommend improvements to the Maintenance
Plan, and ISO:9001.Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality engineering
- Working knowledge of maintenance management processes and
- Demonstrated ability to understand and coordinate complex
technical issues that required the use of project management
techniques and statistics.
- Education Requirements: 2–4-year degree in Engineering or
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Segula Technologies, New York , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!