Sr. RF/DAS Engineer
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our client is a top provider of wireless and communication
structure, globally. Their robust service offerings include 5G,
Wi-Fi, fiber, public safety, connectivity, and telecom solutions.
They are hiring a Sr. RF/DAS Engineer to lead network communication
projects.The Sr. RF/DAS Engineer will act as the SME through
design, implementation, and maintenance of advanced communication
systems to meet specific project needs. They will work
cross-functionally with ISP, MNO, and other engineering departments
to create communication networks for in-building and outdoor
spaces.This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits
- Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and
encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
- Opportunity to advance skillset and make industry connections
with big name partners in the wireless and telecom space.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they
- Strong financial positioning within a booming market:
outstanding industry reputation and competitive service offerings
in a high-demand environment.
- Innovative company with direct access to new technology and
- Startup environment with great company culture centered around
teamwork and collaboration.Focus:
- Act as SME to design, engineer, analyze, commission, configure,
and test RF and DAS projects.
- Lead team in product and system design, working hands-on and
cross-functionally with various departments.
- Manage the building, testing, and overall validation of new
system and products for communication solutions, within a lab
- Interface directly with customers to update on project
delivery, obstacles, milestones, acting as a technical
- Manage various design configurations throughout projects
including fiber, power, and equipment.
- Identify and resolve RF interference issues across various
- Manage technical documentation such as error logs, statements
of work, technical requirements, spec sheets, and manuals.
- Partner with management to identify budget, scope, timeline,
project specifications, materials, and more.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise for maintaining,
troubleshooting, and turning-up DAS, Wi-Fi, and fiber optic
networks and nodes.
- Ensure safe work environment for all field personnel.Skill Set:
- 7+ years of hands-on design engineering experience in RF and
- BSEE or related engineering degree. Master's degree highly
- iBwave certification, preferred.
- Experience in wireless engineering with ability to design
cellular technologies for in-building and outdoor networks.
- In-depth experience with LTE RAN, 4G, and 5G.
- Technical proficiency with DAS commissioning and
troubleshooting, DAS OEM equipment, RF antennas, fiber and cable
for DAS, and small cell installations.
- Experience partnering with DAS vendors such as ADRF, Corning,
CommScope, and SOLiD.
- Hands-on prototyping, design, and testing experience.
- Background in solution optimization and system performance
- Experience working with development principles within Small
Cell, Wi-Fi, 4G, and RF engineering.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, New York , Sr. RF/DAS Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!