Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Build your resume and gain experience at the most Fascinating
Entertainment Conglomerate ever!!!! Once you gain experience by
having this mega Company on your resume, doors will FLY OPEN! Wow
the Client, you could get lucky and have you Contract EXTENDED.
This is a place where you want to work!
*******************UNFORTUNATELY, NO H1BVISA'S OR CORP TO
CORP**************** Description: The Network Facilities and
Architecture team is responsible for the cabling systems that link
all of these amazing businesses together. In this position you may
end up working with different client departments helping to bring
new ideas from the drawing board to opening day. Then next day you
may work with a different department or the production studios.
Every day is different and filled with unique challenges. The Sr
Communications Engineer position in Network Facilities Architecture
and Design participates in delivery of physical infrastructure
services that support global network services including all voice,
video and data services. Responsibilities include; contribute to
network facilities design, documenting and communicating roadmaps
and standards as well as participating in all physical network
infrastructure (cabling, cabinets, HVAC, UPS, etc.) related matters
and technology. This key technology position works closely with the
client Segments as well as the various network services teams to
contribute to the overall physical infrastructure strategy,
architecture, and define designs, technology selection, and
deployment of solutions that meet business demand. Responsibilities
include; collecting requirements, identifying technologies /
vendors, network design, prioritizing activities, implementation,
vendor oversight and transitioning these solutions to
- Basic Qualifications - - - - -
- Delivers business unit related projects, including researching,
configuration and recommending new technologies in association with
the project request and developing scope-of-work requirements for
the project development and bid. Creates and/or reviews design for
adherence to NFAD strategy, standards and security policy.
- Develops physical layer and office building project plans,
including coordinating project resources and providing status
reports to management and project team.
- Designing and developing broadcast transport network solutions
to address a variety of business challenges.
- Determines labor costs as well as equipment and wiring costs
for each project and manages the project expenses to the estimates,
identifies new and improved methods that can be used to satisfy
infrastructure requirements and provides technical material needed
for the documentation of each new infrastructure project.
- Tracks timeline and financial forecast against stated
objectives, ensures proper transition to operations with required
KPI's, design documentation.
- Closely collaborates with the network delivery services
department in defining and documenting services and associated
service levels to ensure a consistent delivery model for network
services in local region including required training to support new
- Implement technical aspects of the network facilities strategy,
architecture, design, and documenting/communicating roadmaps and
standards as well as participates in all physical network
infrastructure (cabling, cabinets, HVAC, GPON, DWDM, UPS, etc.)
related matters and technology.
- Demonstrate technical acumen, business acumen, strong
communication skills and professional maturity in representing the
department in business discussions.
- Researches technologies and products and meets with vendor,
addresses technical issues/deficiencies and influence new products
and services to meet growing and changing requirements
- 8+ years of direct experience in interpretation of building
construction, electrical, and infrastructure blueprints. Knowledge
of EIA/TIA standards and building codes and wiring
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple large-scale complex
projects and successfully completes in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, with emphasis
in the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both
technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business
issues/concerns with staff, peers, senior leadership, and outside
- MS Office and MS Visio proficiency
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency BISCI certified RCDD Preferred
- MS/MA degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- Python programming experience.
- GPON technology infrastructure design and implementation
- Optical network design and planning experience Required
Education - - - - -
- BS Benefits: (6) Holidays (1) Week Bonus (3) Sick Days 50%
Medical Coverage within 1st 30 days Weekly Check Wire Referral
Bonus 401k w/match *after 1 year - SuperbTech Disclaimer:
SuperbTech, Inc. adheres all local and federal guidelines for
COVID-19 as recommended by CDC and other health officials. All
candidates considered for a role with SuperbTech and/or its clients
must adhere to all Client, company, CDC, Local, and federal
guidelines, and mandates pertaining to the COVID-19, including but
not limited to all COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates. Failure to comply
with all guidelines and regulation may result in the removal of job
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, New York , Network Engineer-RCDD, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!