Senior Support Engineer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Role: Senior Support Engineer - End User & Infrastructure
Location: 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany NJ 07054 ( Must be available to
work onsite in Parsippany office. Will be required to work 5 days
onsite in Parsippany initially. Possibility of Hybrid work schedule
(3 days a week) at a later date and determined by client )
Contract Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Permanent)
Work Schedule: Monday Friday (9am 5pm)
Interview Process: In-Person
- Summary Description: The Senior Support Engineer End User &
Infrastructure will be responsible for providing advanced technical
support to our corporate and remote locations for computers,
peripherals, and applications. They will also interact with other
cross functional teams Infrastructure, Telecom, Networking &
Engineering to include but not limited to Network equipment, PBX
systems and procurement of end user hardware and software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide advanced Desk Side and phone support to our local and
remote customers while resolving all Incidents/Service Requests
within identified service levels.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and performance testing of
Desktop problems related to hardware, peripherals, applications,
and overall system performance.
- Provide Hands/Feet for Telecom/Networking Engineering
- Provide Patch Management & Software distribution as well as
- Exceptional Oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus in high
pressure and stressful situations,
- Ability to provide and demonstrate exceptional and outstanding
customer service and support,
- Ability to work independently, while communicating, engaging,
and supporting the overall team,
- Strong mind set with an instilled self-driven sense of urgency,
Strong problem analysis & problem-solving skills,
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate complex issues promptly,
- Proficient in Planning and organization skills,
Meticulous attention to detail.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, New York , Senior Support Engineer, Engineering , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!