Company: TNT Staffing LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Responsibilities/Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Perform Advanced MS Exchange Administrator support & implementation
related activities on assigned projects, including level 4
troubleshooting and providing technical guidance to resolve issues
and any performance problems, etc. working hybrid between remote
- Provide level 2, 3 and level 4 support for users with messaging
issues in an Exchange O365 hybrid environment, utilizing Service
Now ticketing system.
- Research and implement appropriate Exchange configuration
changes to support on-going and changing user needs.
- Respond and implement mitigation solutions for security
exposures, utilization technologies available on O365(Advanced
Threat protection) and Proofpoint.
- Proactively monitor messaging environment and provide
recommendations for optimization and assist with implementation of
any improvements identified.
- Create and update documentation as needed, detailing critical
procedures and instructions needed to support messaging
- Plan, coordinate and implement upgrades and maintenance changes
to all messaging applications, such as Exchange, Lexmark
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing for any major changes to
- Experienced and knowledgeable with supporting and
troubleshooting hybrid Exchange on-prem/Office 365 cloud
environment (e.g. hybrid mode, cloud only mode, Exchange mailbox
migration from on-prem to cloud environment, cloud archiving
mailboxes, PST files, etc).
- Proficient with E-Mail security/spam protection/email firewall
technologies; working knowledge and experience with Proofpoint
email firewall security gateway.
- Knowledgeable with Office 365 administration of other
applications such as OneDrive, O365 Advanced Threat Protection,
Teams, O365 Groups and O365 Management APIs.
- Experienced with troubleshooting and working knowledge of
various email clients connected to Exchange, including Outlook
(2016, Windows/Mac versions), OWA , Macmail and activesync
- Proficient with Powershell scripting a plus
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows file system.
- Experience with Windows share drives.
- Experience with Azure Storage services, preferred but not
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; ability to
professionally interact with users, vendors, developers, peer
technical groups/staff and executive management
- Familiarity with other messaging related technologies, such as
scanning, faxing(Rightfax), Lexmark Follow-me-print, voicemail,
Keywords: TNT Staffing LLC, New York , Exchange Engineer/Administrator, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...