Company: Aurora Talent Pte Ltd.
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
PROCESS ENGINEERJob Responsibilites :
- Prepare bid specifications and take part in ITB study.
- Create standards and a concept for the work that adheres to the
demands of the position.
- Take the initiative and get involved in different engineering
stages like feasibility studies, fundamental engineering designs,
and detail engineering.
- The creation of process drawings such as process flow diagrams,
piping and instrumentation diagrams, equipment data sheets,
instrument data sheets, and other outputs.
- Interaction with internal disciplines including instrument,
piping, and mechanical.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to determine project
scope and resolve technical concerns.
- Project planning, scheduling, and quality assurance.
- Assist with pre- and post-commissioning tasks.
- Capable at handling technical problems.
- Responsibilities include completing specified engineering tasks
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemical
- Min. 5 years of process engineering/design experience with
Engineering Company in Oil & Gas industries. Experience in LNG,
Ethylene Plant and Silicone Plant Design is an advantage.
- Familiar with international codes and standard (especially API,
PTS (PETRONAS Technical Standard), SHELL DEP, etc.)
- Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal,
communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experiences in process simulation (PRO II & HYSYS), flare
network simulation (FLARENET), gas radiation (FLARESIM), Pipenet,
Heat Exchanger sizing and rating, etc.
- Project Lead experience and participated in process design
reviews and safety study workshops such as P&ID Review, HAZOP,
HAZID, IPF, RAM, HFE, SOE, Alarm Rationalization, Plot Plan Review,
3D Model Review.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD & SPPID is a plus.
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a
- Willing to travel and station at site.
Keywords: Aurora Talent Pte Ltd., New York , Process Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...