Patent Agent - Mechanical Engineering
Location: New York
Posted on: September 21, 2023
2nd-4th years, Am Law 100, Mechanical EngineeringThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Derek CoxAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$175,000 per yearA bit about us:We are global law firm with over
500 attorneys from the Am Law 100. With expertise in legal,
business, and industry matters, we assist clients worldwide in
dealing with critical deals, disputes, and regulatory issues. Our
strategically placed offices to cater to the needs of our diverse
clientele, including business leaders, entrepreneurs, and
investors.Join our Intellectual Property - Patent Prosecution
Section where we efficiently craft patents to protect our clients'
strongest innovations. With a skilled team of associates, patent
agents, and technical advisors, we offer critical guidance for
success.Why join us?
- Cutting-Edge Work: Engage with innovative technologies in
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
and related fields.
- Diverse Responsibilities: Collaborate with experienced partners
in patent prosecution, freedom to operate analysis, and due
- Global Reach: Work on patent-related activities worldwide,
helping clients build strong IP portfolios.
- Growth Opportunities: Develop professionally in a dynamic
environment, gaining exposure to law firm practices.Job
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields.
- Experience: 2+ years of patent prosecution experience.
- Verbal Skills: Proficient in presenting scientific concepts to
- Scientific Writing: Demonstrated ability in scientific writing
- Organizational Skills: Detail-oriented with effective teamwork
and prioritization abilities.
- USPTO Admission required, law firm experience
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Patent Agent - Mechanical Engineering, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!