Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Company: Interactive Brokers
Location: New York
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job Description and Responsibilities Are you a high-energy, self-starting engineer with hands on experience with Artificial Intelligence? Then Interactive Brokers is the place for you. We take pride in providing our global client base with cutting-edge trading applications. Our company was founded by a software engineer with a mission to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients:
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine. This position is for our New NYC office located within a seven minute walk from Grand Central for someone commuting in on the MNR. It is close to the 4, 5, 6, 7 lines (at Grand Central), E, B, D, F, M lines (Rockefeller Center Station), N, R, W lines (49 th St Station). Qualifications
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided. Company Overview Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.-- Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools. --Figures as of June 30, 2018. Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Keywords: Interactive Brokers, New York , Artificial Intelligence Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!