Service Desk Engineer
Company: Richard Fleischman & Associates
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2019
The Service Desk Engineer is the first line of support services to our customers via telephone, remote control software, or through on-site visits. To our callers it is the first experience of RFA's high service standards, maintaining that standard is the main responsibility of the Service Desk. Our candidates are solution-oriented problem-solvers who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/ She will utilize their active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to continuously provide exceptional support services while promoting RFA's brand as a client-centric, full-service technology provider. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support and resolve incidents to the end user's satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through by the Service Desk.
- Monitor and manage Service Desk tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on Priority.
- Act as a critical front-line and provide direct support to all RFA Clients.
- Utilize and maintain the Service Desk ticket system.
- Assist customers by confidently restoring services on Level 2 and Level 3 incidents, including: Active Directory, Messaging systems, mobile device management systems
- Assist system users by confidently restoring services on Level 1 network security incidents.
- Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions and use appropriate judgment to apply most effective resolution methodology, including working with other technical teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years of hands-on and remote IT support experience in an enterprise environment.
- Must have 2+ years of recent and consecutive IT support experience.
- Financial services industry and MSP experience preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience in Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, VPN Software, Microsoft Office Suite, iOS and Android platforms, and Apple computer products.
- Knowledge of VMware, Citrix, MDM (Mobile Device Management), and multi-factor security a plus.
- Professional spoken and written communication.
- Exhibit a high-level of professionalism and sound judgment.
- Experience with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system preferred.
- Experience with the ITIL framework preferred. - provided by Dice Windows server, Active Directory, Exchange, Support, Tier 2, software, hardware, call center, ticketing systems, tickets, Windows, Mac, service desk engineer, technician, engineer, sys admin
Keywords: Richard Fleischman & Associates, New York , Service Desk Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!