Company: ECI Technology
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Title: Integration Engineer
Reports to: Integration Manager
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location
ECI Technology, a leading global manufacturer of Chemical
Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB and other cutting-edge
industries. ECI is rapidly growing, following increasing market
demand by leveraging the company's superior technology meeting the
highest standards for chemicals process control systems.
- Work closely with service team Integration Manager to complete
customers' upgrade requirements.
- Work with R&D and Engineering on project feasibility,
changes and improvements for processes, hardware and software for
ECI's equipment / business operations.
- Review the design and work closely with design engineers, work
with production to get the upgrades built, test and implement
- Create upgrade procedures and other documentation for customers
in the field.
- Coordinate multiple projects/ customers in timely manner in a
high volume environment.
- Develop action plans for problem resolution and be able to
present to internal and external customers.
- Assist in building and testing prototypes.
- Review schematics and wiring diagrams and troubleshoot
- Review flow diagrams and troubleshoot system.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college in electrical or
mechanical engineering technology or Associates degree with 10 +
years of semiconductor fabrication maintenance experience.
- 5 + years Field Service / Technical support background
- 0-2 years manufacturing experience in final assembly, test or
quality control of semiconductor capital equipment is also desired,
but not necessary.
- Experience with onsite installations, preventative maintenance
and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical
semiconductor capital equipment.
- Demonstrable experience desired in FAB facility, closed loop
communication control, electro-mechanical controls, and
microprocessor based controllers, software configuration, computer
network architecture, basic principles of electrochemistry,
chemical handling including acids, lab safety requirements and
- Ability to interpret electronic schematics and mechanical
- Experience working with common hand tools and electronic test
equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes and DVM's).
- Ability to build simple mechanical and electrical
- Strong positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
and business sense.
- Clear and concise (English) verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of structured problem solving techniques.
- Basic troubleshooting in repairing complex microprocessor
controlled electro-mechanical systems.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer detail through
advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality
responses to both internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with various
- Ability to work alone and/or with limited supervision.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion and
- Must be organized and detail oriented, need to follow up on
open items and on-going issues.
- Military experience is a plus.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management
Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies
help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat
panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established
in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide.
From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's
products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability,
where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly
changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures
for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced
into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide
network of representatives enable us to be first to market and
offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents.
Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen,
many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa,
New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in
New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst &
Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our
Keywords: ECI Technology, New York , Integration Engineer, Engineering , Totowa, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!