Location: New York
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it
reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving
360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the
web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today,
The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world's largest content recommendation platform, is
hiring a Solutions Engineer on the Client Solutions & Delivery team
to be responsible for providing pre-launch implementation support
to Taboola's top advertisers, in order to ensure success of all
campaigns once live. The CSD team strives to provide the best
experience for our top clients by delivering excellence in
technical expertise, solutions, and end-to-end delivery.
This individual will work directly with Taboola's Sales and Account
Management teams to ensure flawless campaign execution while
providing technical consultation for advertisers working with
In this job you will:
- Serve as main internal escalation point to resolve all
pre-launch technical issues for the ongoing setup of advertising
campaigns, including but not limited to: pixel creation and
implementation and QA; 3rd party tag and tracker setup and QA;
- Actively manage and resolve pre-launch/pixel specific support
- Review and direct advertiser implementation of Taboola pixel
code; manage and troubleshoot technical issues with various
third-party tagging implementations.
- Become an expert on the Taboola platform as well as best
practices for campaign setup.
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that
automate and improve internal and client trafficking
- Have a deep understanding of Taboola integrations with 3rd
- Maintain in-depth expertise in the advertising technology
landscape across targeting, optimization, and measurement,
including ongoing meetings with internal teams in anticipation of
campaigns going live along with technology partners to understand
their solutions, evaluate platforms relative to competitors, and
inform product roadmaps.
- Team up with clients, internal teams, and account leads to
deliver consultative guidance surrounding ad technology, including
pre-sales/sales support, needs assessments, presentation
preparation and delivery, partner evaluation and recommendation,
and data flow and platform integration design.
- Participate in and contribute to quarterly business reviews
with clients to review technical issues and product support
- 3+ years of technical account management or ad operations
- Articulate and comfortable speaking with diverse audiences,
including clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical
subject matter into relatable terminology.
- Experience working in an ad tech/DSP environment.
- Must work collaboratively with a variety of internal functions,
including Professional Services, Sales, and Product Management
- Proactive individual with strong problem solving skills and an
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and dynamic ad serving
- Experience with SQL or other database tools.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Fiddler, Firebug,
Charles log or Chrome Inspector.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to
independently manage multiple projects.
- Analytical mindset with knowledge and passion for media, data,
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in
all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for
success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.
Keywords: Taboola, New York , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!