Director, Product Marketing
Location: New York
Posted on: December 6, 2019
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search
engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not
showing up at all in organic search results.
That's a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides
companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the
search process from the underlying technical requirements to
content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries
including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce
(Jet.com, Macy's, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Cond--
Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and
digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding
and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
As Botify grows and our product continues to evolve, we are looking
for an outstanding product marketing professional with a strategic,
consultative, and business-oriented mindset.
Reporting to the CMO, you will play a pivotal role in Botify's
success by being the voice of our technical SEO products,
articulating messages and value in an eloquent, striking, and
Your main KPI will be to increase product demand and adoption/usage
of Botify products. You will do this by ensuring that Botify's
products are easy-to-understand, positioned competitively, and that
our sales teams are fully equipped to sell. In order to be
successful in this role, you must have an insatiable curiosity, a
desire to become an expert in Botify and the industry at large, and
a strong self-directed work ethic.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Develop detailed documentation and a clear understanding of the
buyer journey by segment and persona
- Define value proposition of products and features, define
benefits-driven messaging, and competitive positioning
- Build product launch GTM plans that are fully synced with
business & revenue goals and partner closely with cross-functional
marketing teams, sales, and customer success to execute
- Educate our users and buyers: produce customer-facing content
including in platform education, webinars, data sheets, solution
guides, demo videos, and more for all funnel stages and
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing
content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs,
- Own competitive intelligence and effectively communicate
information to commercial teams
- Work closely with the product team on feature development and
messaging within the platform
- Track, measure and report against objectives.
- You are a technologist at heart with an insatiable curiosity
for learning new technologies
- You possess 8+ years' experience in product marketing
- You desire to make an impact and you are looking for an
- You have experience aligning marketing, sales, and product
- You have the ability to travel occasionally
- You know enough about SEO to be dangerous (a plus, but not a
- You are certified in Product Marketing from the Pragmatic
Institute (a plus, but not a requirement)
- You work will with others and enjoy mentoring people
- You are extremely self-motivated
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative, and
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group
of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are
building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact
company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a
great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation
policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you're the right person for the position, or you want to hear
more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume,
work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills,
and let us know why you should join our growing team.
Keywords: Botify, New York , Director, Product Marketing, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!