Company: BOULWARE GROUP INC
Location: New York
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Fast growing organization in health services
- Compliance and Privacy:-- Oversee the organization's legal
activities and coordinate/manage regulatory compliance to ensure
projects and activities are conducted in accordance with applicable
federal, state, and international laws and regulations.
- Employment and Labor.----Advise and support Human Resources on
matters related to labor and employment issues.
- Intellectual Property.--Oversee the management of the
organization's intellectual property portfolio.--Partner with
program teams to manage all aspects of intellectual property for
programs, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade
- Litigation.--Manage the organization's domestic and
- Mergers and Acquisitions.--Lead the structuring, drafting,
negotiation, and closing of strategic corporate partnerships and
key operational agreements. Serve as the lead lawyer/legal advisor
on all major business transactions, including financings,
acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Business Affairs-----Provide substantive analysis and counsel
to the General Counsel, senior management and Board of Directors
(Board) on a variety of legal, regulatory, and policy
issues.--Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with
the Board. Ensure adherence to corporate governance structure and
the organization bylaws. Brief Board on antitrust issues and other
matters affecting the Board.
- Staff Leadership. Lead, mentor, empower, and develop a
cohesive, collaborative legal team that is closely aligned with the
overall goals of the organization and needs of its members. Lead
and foster a climate of cross-collaboration with other
organizational departments. Empower staff to provide effective
legal and regulatory services to internal clients and members.
- Strategic Direction. Translate strategic priorities into
operational reality; align communication, accountabilities,
resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement
systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and
- Juris Doctorate from ABA accredited law school
- Member of the State Bar (in good standing)
- 15+ years of legal experience with increasing responsibility
gained through a combination of experience in private practice from
a well-respected law firm and experience as in-house counsel
(either as General Counsel, Associate/Assistant/Deputy General
Counsel or VP of Legal)
- Excellent communications skills. Produces concise written legal
and policy arguments, with ability to verbally articulate these
legal arguments clearly and persuasively.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, key to forging and sustaining
trusting relationships with staff members, government officials,
outside counsel and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to form and lead teams, including all levels of
management and technical staff both within the organization and in
- Sound judgment, professional demeanor, good work ethic, and
Keywords: BOULWARE GROUP INC, New York , Vice President, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!