Area Sales Manager - All Covered
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: New York
Posted on: December 5, 2019
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business
Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company
serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of
career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for
motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career
with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Area
Essential Job Functions
* Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage IT Services
Consultants, and lead them to achieve all quota targets.
* Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all sales activity for
the marketplace and ensure achievement of weekly activity
* Develop solid business relationships with new and existing
* Ensure achievement of market Managed IT Sales and profitability
* Accurately forecast quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams
* Monthly Recurring Revenue
* Project Labor
* IT Hardware Procurement
* Conduct weekly 1-on-1 sales funnel reviews with each ITSC using
the CRM tool.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and
* Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for the
* Coach and counsel employees on overall performance and provide
recommendations to develop areas of concern.
* Manage the assigned sales team by ensuring full compliance of
company policies and procedures. This will require open
communication with Legal and/or Human Resources as required.
* Work with AC management, KMBS Synergy management, engineering,
sales and client management resources to achieve and exceed
marketplace sales quota.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Ability to delegate responsibilities as deemed appropriate based
on business needs.
* Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
* Proven ability to motivate and direct sales teams.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.
* Strong business acumen managing to "bottom-line"
* Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a
high growth business.
* Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
* Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Documented history of job stability and successful sales
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience with a strong track record selling and supporting
Managed Information Technology Services.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, New York , Area Sales Manager - All Covered, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!