VP, Account Director - A23
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The VP, Account Director (VP-AD) is responsible for supervising
her/his account teams and their resources. Central to the VP,
Account Director's responsibility is ensuring tactical and
strategic integrity and training the account team in this regard.
The individual is responsible for development of ongoing business
on their accounts and assisting with and identifying other new
business development opportunities (organic growth).
* Identify opportunities to grow existing business and actively
participate in new business pitches. Oversee the development of
business/marketing strategy for client(s).
* Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to prove senior
level strategic insights. Engage with senior level clients and
continue an ongoing relationship development. Identify
opportunities for account growth.
* Supervise and provide mentorship for team members. Encourage
training opportunities as needed.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* On average, oversees client business with revenue(s) up to
* Lead the team on strategic/business development and tactical
* Develop, author and present business plans.
* Coordinate and prioritize activities amongst accounts.
* Identify and proactively respond to needs that arise as well as
lead longer term planning.Possess a good foundation of knowledge of
the category to which brands belongappropriately interpret market
research data into brand ideas
* Train, develop, and appropriately delegate to account team -
encourage and provide growth and development to junior account
* Provide direction and supervise team on implementation, including
development of strategically sound agendas for key events.
* Develop and manage staffing plan to ensure appropriate resource
allocation and utilization.
* Oversee contract development and overall budget development and
* Liaise with internal senior managers, scientific services,
medical education, finance, etc. to ensure optimal client
satisfaction, business development, and income potential.
* Manage current tactical plan and SOW
* Serve as day to day contact for product managers
AREA OF STUDY
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Relevant Industry Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Is attentive and shows interest in the subject, Expresses ideas
clearly and accurately
* Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means
of guiding decisions and actions
* Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships
* Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to
influence one's point of view
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin,
gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Keywords: FCB, New York , VP, Account Director - A23, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!