National Partner Development Manager, Regional System Integrator
Company: Tableau Software
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
*Location: As this is a National role, we are open to any major
metropolitan area near a primary airport*
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
* The National Partner Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for
building out Tableau s partner network through execution of
business development strategy with an assigned Regional System
Integrator (RSI) at a National level. Responsibilities include
developing strategic goals and driving partner success against
those goals, representing Tableau to the partner and leading a
joint business development planning process with the Regional
System Integrator that develops mutual performance objectives,
targets, and critical milestones. The PDM will need to develop on
strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Tableau across Tableau
s across the business nationally Responsibilities also include
driving executive and field relationships with a large US
headquartered management and technology firm. By establishing and
growing business and technical relationships, and managing the
day-to-day interactions with this accounts, this role will drive
top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across
all market segments. This role should demonstrate a business
background that enables engagement at the CXO level, as well as a
sales background that leads to interactions with customers and
sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated
ability to think strategically about business, product, and
technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey
compelling value propositions.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING INCLUDE
* Primary executive point of for executives at the assigned
Regional System Integrator nationally.
* Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners business
strategy and build specific Tableau growth initiatives that align
to partners business strategy
* Increase partner driven sales for Tableau by establishing
alignment between Tableau s sales team and the partner organization
by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business
Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and
forecast, solution definition and alignment
* Lead engagement in the field with Tableau Account Executives and
* Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract
* Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner
initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal
stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and
* Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing
program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product
certification and training, collateral, etc.
WHO YOU ARE...
* EXPERIENCED. Demonstrated track record of successful career
working with or for RSIs at a National level at least 8 years in
managing such alliances. The ideal candidate will have experience
working within an RSI (Specifically Slalom, Avanade, Capgemini,
etc. or an integrator of similar size) or working closely alongside
these partners in a function where they are developing and
executing solution-based sales programs
* DOMAIN. Extensive experience working with and/or for Regional
Systems Integrators, with direct sales experience in Enterprise
sales. Proven success in SI management building long-term,
* AMAZING SALESPERSON. Proven experience as a channel thought
leader who can take ownership and responsibility within a fast
moving and growing team.
* BUILDER. Strong networking, business development, influencing
skills that translates into building commitment and driving actions
across organizational boundaries.
* CROSS-CULTURAL LEADERSHIP. Good at influencing others, both
externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build
consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
Effective in a dynamic environment, comfortable with environments
lacking full definition, willing to take risks.
* RESULTS-ORIENTED. A demonstrated track record as a top performer
throughout his or her career. Has worked at quality companies known
for effective, best-practices channel organizations.
* A TRUE TEAM PLAYER. Ability to strategically identify and build
relationships within assigned RSI.
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. Outstanding communication skills, both
oral and written.
* YOU ARE A RECRUITER! Tableau hires company builders and, in this
role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best
talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the
best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and
understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013,
Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business
intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We
are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal
to each other and our company. We value work/life balance,
efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and
making a difference in the world!",
Keywords: Tableau Software, New York , National Partner Development Manager, Regional System Integrator, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!