Company: Bunge North America
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and
supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in
1818, Bunge s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world,
creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than
70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The
company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000
employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals,
oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and
ingredient production and packaging facilities around the
Responsible for the management of all systems and activities
involved in the receiving, storage and shipping of products by the
Bunge Oils facility located in Kearny, NJ
- Cultivate a safety culture where unsafe acts are not tolerated
and employees and management have a common goal of zero
- Executes good manufacturing practices while promoting a safe
working environment and maintaining sanitation standards (GMP and
HAACP) through the supervision of all phases of the warehousing,
shipping and receiving of products and supplies
- Manage monthly sanitation inspections and lead, monitor and
ensure corrective actions are completed as necessary.
- Track and report facility productivity improvements
- Continually identifies and implements short and long term cost
savings opportunities, in the areas of distribution and warehousing
that do not compromise quality
- Responsible for developing and driving Operations Excellence
Plans to help meet safety, quality and production goals and show
continuous improvement throughout the facility.
- Support the continuous improvement activities and act as a change
agent for any changes that occur in the facility.
- Monitor KPR's throughout the facility and help develop plans to
bring teams in line with Operations Excellence goals.
- Participate in daily production meetings to remain informed and
ensure that the activities of all production operations management
- Participate in new employee selection process
- Assist Department Superintendents and Shift Supervisors with
personnel issues by participating in investigations and
recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of all material handling equipment, including
forklifts, pallet jacks, trucks and trailers
- Maintain understanding of warehouse capacities, monitor daily
levels and plan future moves
- Ensure integrity of all SAP transactions: Post goods inventory,
returns and inventory accuracy
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or
military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Bunge North America, New York , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Kearny, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!