Business Development Director
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Careers - Ogilvy & Mather Careers - Business Development
Director in New York, New York - Careers at Ogilvy New York Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Business
Development Director Posted Date 3 weeks ago (12/21/2020 8:31 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-8167 Location US-NY-New York Department New
Business Overview Are you an intrapreneur who enjoys scaling up
offerings? Are you a growth-focused hunter able to build new client
partnerships? If so, you may be our next Business Development
Manager. This role plays a fundamental part in achieving our
ambitious client acquisition, revenue growth and in helping us
scale quarter over quarter internal units we call shops. The role
will initially focus on selling integrated solutions for Commerce,
Influencer Marketing, Social Media, and hot niche growth offerings
for our incubation shop that focuses on innovation and incubating
new business offerings around emerging tech.-- We're seeking
high-energy, driven professionals with a strong business savviness
and natural sales instincts. You will need to draw upon your agency
experience to talk and sell integrated services. Responsibilities
- Be the "go-to" hunter for filling our new business pipeline.
Lead generation is key.
- Be familiar with and passionate about commerce, influencer, and
social media marketing.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Overcome prospect objections to generate quality
- Qualify opportunities.
- Conduct high-level and value-added conversations with C level
and senior executives in prospect accounts
- Plan and present viable integrated solutions to client and
internal brand opportunities and inspire new work streams and
solutions and incredible campaigns by collaborating with and
drawing on the expertise of our resources and capabilities.--
- Deliver integrated solutions, identify new business
opportunities, scope of work and revenue drivers.
- Understand the competitive landscape and implications which
could impact a client or project's success and help the team see
how to navigate/leverage them.
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to
- Upsell client work (expand our relationships, projects, and
- Immerse yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and
drivers of our clients' business.
- Own presentation preparation - ensure that all materials are
correct and submitted by partners/departments on time and supervise
creation of deck.
- Provide strategic oversight to the team and for our clients,
foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage them to
drive/extend the business (drive organic growth).
- Translate strategies into on-brand content and activities to
establish presence in-market, drive engagement and brand
- Develop measurable marketing objectives and assess against
goals (KPIs and OKRs) and defend performance.
- Constantly hu nt for solutions and big ideas that are
innovative and relevant.
- Participate in new business presentations and pitches including
developing new business proposals very quickly.
- Manage the politics and personalities of working with C-suite
clients at big companies. Qualifications
- 6+ years of full-time start-up and agency sales experience
- Has great experience in working with strategic partners (like
Adobe, Salesforce, etc.) in driving collaborative net-new pursuits
and helping to increase opportunity and pipeline flow.
- US and global experience
- Prior sales prospecting experience (outbound preferable)
- Experience of working in, or selling to C-Level buyers, finance
teams, services professionals and / or knowledge of accounting and
business processes is a plus
- Motivated, driven and a self-starter...we love those with grit
- Ability to understand client needs and meet that need with a
successful product sale
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, team environment
- Experimental and a risk taker
- Effective written and verbal communications skills. Ability to
write and deliver persuasive presentations is critical
- Strong skills in managing business growth elements such as
staff plans, scopes, etc. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Ogilvy is an
equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex,
age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in
creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and
inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to
help us achieve that goal.
You can read more about Diversity & Inclusion at Ogilvy here and
see the explicit commitments our U.S. leadership made earlier this
year to anti-racism here .
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the
Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to
assist you. Please call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291
to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only
requests for an employment application accommodation will be
returned. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, New York , Business Development Director, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!