Associate Medical Director
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
We are 8,000 strong and always looking to add smarts. If you are
interested in a career with FCB, use our career portal to search
for a job or contact our HR department. Job Description - Associate
Medical Director (200002C9) Job Description Associate Medical
Director - ( 200002C9 ) Description JOB OVERVIEW
Our Medical Directors assume responsibility for understanding the
scientific and clinical aspects of their assigned businesses in
depth, and serve as a key strategic resource for both internal
teams and clients. They will leverage science in brand
differentiation and communications, collaborate with
copywriters/medical writers to represent the scientific perspective
throughout strategic/creative development, and ensure scientific
and clinical relevance. At all levels, the Medical Directors will
continue to develop their strategic skill set in an effort to
uncover the most compelling way in which to differentiate a brand
or franchise from a medically viable, but compelling perspective.
Demonstration of excellent written and verbal communication skills,
and strong analytical and interpretive skills, is needed.
- Ensure that the medical insights being provided to the client
are accurate and credible New Business
- Actively participate as a member of new business pitch teams
when needed Support
- Provide support across internal client teams and vendors JOB
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop depth of understanding for assigned products, related
medical areas, and competitors on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that projects are technically accurate, audience
appropriate, and meet stated objectives.
- Research and develop outlines and select references appropriate
for a project.
- Identify relevant congresses and provide support.Strategic
- Proactively begin to monitor and identify relevant literature
and provide point of view to internal team and clients as
- Learn to review content not just for accuracy but to determine
if it is in line with product strategy.
- Participate in proprietary workshops.Client Relationships
- Develop relationship with client medical if/when
- Participate in medically-relevant client interactions.
- Onboard new team members, including clients new to brand team,
as needed.Business Development
- Partner with strategic planner to help with research and
development efforts on new business pitches.
- Develop working drafts of new business medical
- Contribute to brand planning process with
- Help to develop communication platform (or scientific platform
for medical education) that will serve as an internal content
roadmap and foundation for communications.
- Help develop stimuli for market research and attend market
research when feasible.
- Attend internal and client meetings under supervision to learn
skills from supervisor.Teamwork/Collaboration
- Demonstrate willingness to work beyond basic responsibilities
to assist team.
- Notify supervisor when you have non-billable time so that you
can be assigned to help on other teams.
- Proactively learn the roles and responsibilities of each team
member (e.g., strategic planning, digital, creative, etc.) to
assist with development of out of the box thinking.
- Contribute to tactical planning efforts.Management/
- Help guide copywriters (and medical writers for medical
education) when developing high science content, determine adequacy
of references, participate in team meetings, manage workflow;
deliver work that is detailed, accurate and consistently on
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time.
- Develop ability to reasonably estimate hours required to
complete specific projects.
- Complete and submit expense reports on time. Qualifications
EDUCATION DEGREE/DIPLOMA AREA OF STUDY REQUIRED/PREFERRED Master of
Science (MS) Master of Public Health (MPH) MD Doctorate LICENSES &
N/A EXPERIENCE MIN YEARS AREA OF
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/PREFERRED No Experience Required KNOWLEDGE &
- Proficient in advanced functions and formulas to perform
VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, graphs and data capture
- Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time
is used efficiently
- Shows interest in finding the cause of problems, looks for and
chooses effective solutions and takes the necessary action to
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and
foster collaborative environment
- Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas
clearly and accurately It is the policy of FCB and any of its
affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age,
marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: CTI Education Group, New York , Associate Medical Director, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!