Cybersecurity Project Manager (Secret Clearance Required)
Company: Latitude Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Cybersecurity Project Manager (Secret Clearance Required) The
position's primary role is to effectively manage objectives, scope,
time, quality, resources, costs, risks and change management for a
diverse set of IT projects focused on the SDLC and cybersecurity.
Secondary responsibilities will be assisting in the development of
best practices for project management and the systems development
life cycle. This position is fully remote right now, but will be
mostly remote post-COVID (2-4 days work from home). Requires
candidates to be local to the DC/Maryland area.
- Active Secret Clearance Required RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Planning, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) / Scheduling,
Financial Management, and Quality and Performance Management.
- Implementing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and DoD IT
policy and controls across multiple projects.
- Communications management and reporting utilizing multiple
channels including regular weekly meetings as well as standard
reports to include ongoing updates the Integrated Master Schedule,
Incident Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Monthly Schedule of
Planned Outages, Quarterly Program Reviews.
- Coordinating with multiple project teams and stakeholders to
gather project status, performance and communicate policy.
- Risk Management activities - the PM will work with the Agency
leadership, individual project managers, cybersecurity staff, and
external stakeholders to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Implement robust policies, processes, procedures, and
guidelines to support multiple projects across the organization as
well as monitor the project's progress in achieving quality and
- Oversee requirements management processes including
requirements elicitation, analysis, validation, and ongoing
- Management of personnel performance and career development
- Ensure compliance to departmental SDLC and PM methodologies;
conduct lessons learned for projects and proactively apply
learnings. PRIMARY QUALIFICATIONS
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Proven experience with 6 plus years managing a diversity of IT
projects (including evaluation of solutions, requests for
proposals, application implementations, reporting/analytics,
infrastructure and information security)
- Hands on background in software development preferred
- Experienced working on Cybersecurity Software Development
- Strong working knowledge of formal project management, SDLC and
agile methodologies, PM tools and techniques Your full LinkedIn
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Latitude Inc., New York , Cybersecurity Project Manager (Secret Clearance Required), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!