Strategy & Evaluation Manager
Company: She Runs It
Location: New York
Posted on: February 26, 2021
By She Runs It Share this: Marketing Location: New York The
Strategy & Evaluation team oversees the planning
and--assessment--of Ad Council public
service--campaigns,--and--conducts best practices analyses to
improve the effectiveness of our activities.-- This--is
a--contract, remote--position--that will be--responsible
for--all--research-related--activities--for--a number of--Ad
Council--campaigns, including formative research--and--campaign
evaluation.-- All effective campaigns start with
a--compelling--strategy, and you will have a seat at the table as
you collaborate with agency planners, media strategists, digital
specialists, creatives, and others in all aspects of campaign
research and planning. The Ad Council is a results-driven
organization, and you will be responsible for guiding how we
collect, analyze and act on results of the campaigns you work on.
You will--also--lead and/or support--several--cross-campaign and
best practices--analyses.-- This position is great for someone with
excellent analytical skills, a broad grasp of market research
methodologies, the ability to communicate complex insights simply
and effectively, great project management skills, and a passion for
social change. Please include a cover letter with your
application.-- Timing and Employment Length: This is a contract
employee role. This means that, while the position--is at all
times--one of at will employment, the Ad Council anticipates at
present that the employment length would be approximately 6 months
with the possibility to extend the contract.--Contract employees
will be eligible to--participate--in--limited benefits and paid
time off. Core Job--Responsibilities:
- Coordinate--all--formative research activities--on
assigned--campaigns, working closely with agency planners. This
includes literature reviews, expert
consumer--research, and communications checks research.
- Work with campaign teams--to--identify key research insights
and--ensure--they--are translated into a compelling, single-minded
- With campaign teams, provide thoughtful and insight-based
creative feedback on rough creative concepts
- Coordinate research projects with third-party research
suppliers, including drafting and distributing RFPs, awarding
projects, and co-management and quality assurance of these
- Design campaign evaluation plans,--establishing KPIs as well
awareness, engagement and impact over time.
- Analyze and report--campaign--results, ranging from short-term
outcomes to long-term impact.
- Design,--analyze and report on--campaign tracking surveys, to
monitor--awareness, attitudes--and behavior--over time.--This
includes sampling and weighting procedures,--questionnaire design,
data quality assurance,--data analysis,--and--reporting.
- Design and implement cross-campaign--data--analyses, helping to
establish benchmarks and best practices for Ad Council public
- Present research findings and recommendations internally and to
clients. Core--Experience and--Skills:
- 5+ years relevant job experience.
- Strong understanding of a--wide range--of qualitative and
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience developing measurable objectives and--key
performance indicators--to guide--creative briefs and--evaluation
- Adept at identifying key insights from qualitative and
- Adept at communicating insights and--implications--(oral and
- Experience with survey research, including design, analysis and
- Experience with multicultural marketing--campaigns--and
coordinating--multicultural market research.
- Understanding of the changing media landscape-including the
latest developments in digital and social media-and its
implications for marketers.
- Comfortable with juggling multiple tasks and managing
productive relationships with agencies, vendors, and internal
staff. Ability to easily shift between strategy and execution
across clients & campaigns quickly. Careful attention to
- Familiarity with basic statistics.
- Familiarity with digital--marketing--metrics, such as website
analytics and social media analytics.
- Understanding of user experience--research--a plus.
- Familiarity with design thinking--techniques a--plus.
- Dedication to building an inclusive and equitable work
- Adept at data visualization.
- Advanced proficiency--with--MS Office, especially PowerPoint
and Excel. SPSS proficiency a plus.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a strong plus.
- Ability to work East Coast hours. Qualities--of
- Strong listening, collaboration, and communication skills.
- A curious mind and life-long learner.
- A creative problem-solver.-- About the Ad Council:-- The---Ad
Council---is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are
a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing
together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising
and tech industries to create change around the most critical
social issues facing our country. We produce and activate
communications campaigns that drive awareness---and behavior
change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We are behind
the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey
Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral
campaign--"Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and
promotes inclusion. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity &
inclusion:-- At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique
characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they
are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to
reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief,
but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the
American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and
life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our
country today.-- The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national
origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a
disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally
protected status. Contact Us:-- The Ad Council invites all
qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process,
please contact please submit your request through one of the
following methods listed below:--
Keywords: She Runs It, New York , Strategy & Evaluation Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!