VP of Operations
Company: JBCStyle Fashion Recruiters
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
-- VP of Operations Jobs in New York NY - Operations Job
- Instagram Toggle navigation
- New Search
- Sign Up
- Login VP of Operations New York , NY 10010 Posted: 01/06/2021
Job Category: Operations Job Number: 162892 Job Description Title:
VP of Operations
Company Description: children's lifestyle fashion brand
Location: New York, NY
- Lead all operational aspects of new the company's product
- Be responsible--for the company delivering exceptional customer
- Lead set up of ERP system and ensuring EDI compliance.
- Develop and oversee strategies in B2B & B2C Supply Chain
Operations, Fulfillment , and Logistics.
- Ensure accurate, timely, and complete delivery of all B2B & B2C
orders for both wholesale and retail in order to strengthen vendor
and customer experience.
- Establish processes and standards for supply chain, vendor
management, packaging, and overall business operations to minimize
costs and maximize margins.
- Manage existing warehouse relationships, ensuring quality
service, and identify new domestic and international warehouses to
- Work closely with internal and external finance teams to ensure
accounts are in good standing, flag potential delinquencies, and
track pre-payments according to internal shipping policies.
- Routinely review, bid, and negotiate freight and courier
- Identify the most cost effective service and packaging for
- Own the warehouse inventory and stock levels.
- Partner with Production team to ensure wholesale order accuracy
and timeliness, communicating any potential risks to the Sales
- Maintain and update ERP on a regular basis for all
- Create an efficient SKU and barcode system.
- Identifying hiring needs and leading recruiting processes.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and
- Establish policies that promote company culture and
- Work--collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems,
processes, controls, and procedures that improve the overall
efficiency of the firm and ensure excellent client service.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors, including with
providers of information technology services.
- Manage benefits, payroll, vacation usage, and overtime.
- Participate in expansion activities such as investments,
acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and
metrics and identifying opportunities for continued growth and
- Identify methods to improve quality, efficiency and
productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control
measures. Position Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain, or a
- Min. of 8-10+ years of--experience working in operations,
logistics, and/or supply chain--preferably both implementing
operations from the ground up.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including logistics
P&L budgeting and management skills.
- Clear and succinct communication skills, effective for all
levels of the organization.
- Exceptional in MS office including the ability to manipulate
and analyze large data sets in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables,
- Knowledge of customs practices, incoterms, and transport modes
(intermodal, sea, air, truck).
- Knowledge of small parcel shipping methods, LTL, last mile,
- Excellent problem solver. Compensation Package:
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company--Holidays
- Product Gratis
- Employee Discounts JBCStyle is the leading full-service search
firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our
expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide. Follow along
on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and Glassdoor for more
updates!-- Apply Now: Apply Online Continue with LinikedIn Continue
with Facebook Continue with Twitter Apply Later Send an email
reminder to: Email Address Share This Job:Login to save this search
and get notified of similar positions. Apply Online Apply with
LinkedIn Apply with Facebook Apply with Twitter Send an email
reminder to: Email Address Share This Job: Related Jobs:
- Logistics Operations Manager
- Operations Manager
New York, NY
- After Sales & Inventory Specialist
New York, NY Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Rtw/denim Temporary Designer, Performance Knits Technical Designer,
Swimwear/activewear Freelance E-commerce Customer Service Assistant
Accountant Temp To Perm Men's Denim Designer Call us: (212)
355-3197 On Facebook On Twitter On Linked In On Instagram
Keywords: JBCStyle Fashion Recruiters, New York , VP of Operations, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!