SVP Global Account Director Food Ag + Ingredient Apply to This Job
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Our agency--is seeking a--VP, Account Director--for our New York
office. We're in need of someone who's strategic, creative,
collaborative and fun, but also detail-oriented. We like unicorns.
This is a truly awesome opportunity to lead a high profile client.
We're looking for an exceptional account director who can run
multiple brands, is strategic, can sell in a program and inspire a
team. Someone who likes to take strategic ownership of the work
they do, the type of person who can rattle off countless big ideas
in the morning and then roll up their sleeves and write messaging
and pull together a baller presentation in the afternoon. Someone
who is never too busy to carve out time to teach and mentor staff.
A strong leader.
We are more than just a marketing agency. We change the game with
every campaign we touch for our clients through innovative and out
the box ideas we manifest. In a culture, which is fast moving, fun
and collaborative; we are seeking only those who can inspire
others, who are fearless and consider themselves one of the best in
the business. Is that you? If so, stop reading and start
About the Job
- Serve as senior agency contact to a large account with multiple
programs and projects; lead and direct all program efforts to
client satisfaction; bring a value-added approach to all issues and
- Grow strong relationships with senior clients and become a
trusted advisor by solving problems, offering meaningful counsel
and delivering valued results
- Exhibit strong interest and/or skills in 360 food marketing,
trends, and food culture
- Oversee programs that drive earned media, digital, social and
- Provide creative guidance, ideas, and big picture thinking that
will help drive news worthy concepts and generate conversation
- Deliver strategic, engaging, and persuasive presentations to
effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues, and
- Design and implement strategic programs and solutions,
anticipating and alerting teams and clients to trends
- Use metrics and analytics to build business case, provide
insight and counsel to clients
- Lead projects from concept/planning through to evaluation.
Encourages effective delegation of project deliverables. Ensure
projects are completed on time and on budget
- Manage account financials including accurate budget creation,
allocation, and control. Ensure budgets are accurate when presented
to clients; manage our scope of work to those budgets and the
budget tracker to ensure we stay on track
- Build and present concepts and programs for clients and new
business opportunities and effectively counsel and sell social and
digital media concepts to clients
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical abilities to
define measurable objectives assess campaign metrics, and
- Welcome debate and encourage constructive criticism.
Communicate clear, progressive direction.
Build, lead, and develop engaged and dynamic teams
- Foster respect and collaboration within the team and/or agency
partners. Identify issues within the team and drive to resolution.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required
skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- At least 10+ years of--marketing, PR or advertising agency
- Experience working globally a plus
- Must have proven experience--developing and leading integrated
campaigns for big, well-known--brands
- Proven track record of happy clients AND growing business
- Direct experience in building and managing teams; proven
experience developing best practices and must be solution
- Actively participates in professional and community networks
within the marketing/PR industries.
- Willing to travel and work afterhours client events
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652601
SVP Divisional Sales Manager
Remote, FL Remote, US
Job No. 652114
Chief Customer Officer
Job No. 651726
Chief Growth Officer Go To Market Strategy
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030 Privacy Overview
Keywords: ExecuNet, New York , SVP Global Account Director Food Ag + Ingredient Apply to This Job, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!