Dermatology Business Director - NYC
Company: Incyte Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Drive to Discover. The Experience to Deliver. Looking for a
challenge and a chance to grow your career? Then Incyte is the
pharmaceutical company for you. While our pipeline demonstrates the
ability to compete with much larger pharmaceutical companies in
selecting compelling targets and creating high-quality drug
candidates, our smaller size enables employees to see the direct
impact of their contributions on the direction of the company.--Due
to our smart, agile culture and cutting-edge science, we--delivered
a novel, first-to-market product in an unmet medical need in 2011 -
the first in the company's history. Opportunities for taking on new
and/or additional responsibilities, in addition to advancement, are
a key element in our culture. Add to that a science-based,
fast-paced work environment and you've got an exciting company in
which to work. In addition to opportunities for growth, we offer an
outstanding--benefits --andcompensation --package to help meet
personal needs as well. Incyte Corporation values the talents of
our diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Incyte is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the
discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to
meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and
autoimmunity. Incyte is committed to the rigorous pursuit of
research and development excellence to improve the lives of
patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable
value.-- The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class
and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large
and small molecules. Job Summary (Primary function)
The Dermatology Business Director (DBD) focuses on launching
Ruxolitinib cream for the newly created Inflammation and
Autoimmunity division of Incyte. The Director plays a critical role
in a successful launch within the dermatology specialty. Keys to
success will be scientific or biologic product experience, strong
leadership skills, and the ability to lead and provide their team
direction around the new launch platforms, and to maximize business
opportunities and work collaboratively with other key functions.--
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
- Develop business plans, train region, and implement
national-level sales strategies.
- Hire top talent for the Inflammation and Autoimmunity (IAI)
specialist roles to build new sales force to launch Ruxolitinib
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of market access.
- Conduct sales meetings to drive performance.
- Evaluate and coach field sales team members on product, disease
state, and the dermatology market.
- Ability to motivate, retain, and develop team.
- Communicate and coach the execution of product marketing
strategies to meet revenue targets.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and company
- Conduct annual and ongoing performance reviews.
- Share best practices with direct reports, peers and HQ.
- Provide direction to sales team on the marketing, allocating,
monitoring and leveraging of internal/external resources (e.g.,
discretionary spend). Qualifications (Work experience and
- A minimum of 5+ years direct sales management experience in
pharmaceutical or dermatology specialty.
- History of successful sales and sales leadership
- Exceptional knowledge of scientific selling and recent launch
experience with highly scientific products or biologic products in
immunology or dermatology space.
- Experience in access and reimbursement or account management
- Candidates must possess exceptional sales leadership qualities,
the ability to be strategic, lead and motivate.
- Must possess well established relationships within area of
responsibility at a national, regional and local level with
dermatologists and NP/PA within the specialty.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the evolving dermatology
marketplace and its various customer segments.
- Documentation of success in annual reviews and up to date sales
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.--
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves
the right to change or modify such duties as required. Incyte
Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Incyte hiring
organization processes your personal data to manage your job
application in order to enter into an employment relationship with
you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that
will screen out your application if you do not meet certain
objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about
this process here . You may have the right to access, delete,
restrict, edit, move, or object to the use of your personal data.
You may also have a right to report concerns to the authority
responsible for data privacy in the country where the position is
based or where you live or work.-- You can learn more about
Incyte's data protection practices here . By accessing this link
you can learn about the types of personal data we collect, how we
use it, whether collection and processing is optional, sources of
the personal data we process, how it is shared, where it is stored
or transferred to, how long we keep it, and contact information for
Incyte, Incyte's data protection officer, and your supervisory
authority (if applicable). Please contact email@example.com if you
have any questions or concerns or would like to exercise your
Keywords: Incyte Corporation, New York , Dermatology Business Director - NYC, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!