Vice President, Digital Strategy
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Edelman Digital is the world's first and largest global social
agency. With a solid foothold in social strategy and activation,
over the last decade we have grown our digital capabilities
beyond--social--to become a truly integrated marketing consultancy.
Through collaboration across a broad set of expertise, ranging from
Paid Media Specialists and Analysts, to Technologists, Creatives,
Collaborative Journalists, Channel Planners, and Influencer
Managers, we combine our deep digital experience with Edelman's 65+
years of communications expertise to create integrated, modern, and
effective solutions for our clients.-- We're looking for a Vice
President, Social Strategy, to join our award-winning New York
office. This opportunity calls for a passionate, dynamic, and
influential leader who can build, grow, lead, and inspire a team
that has a passion for words and language, nuance, tone,
imagination, and social media. This is an incredible opportunity to
bring your expertise, experience and network to the industry's
largest communications marketing--agency;--solving business
problems for brands through the thoughtful application of digital
best practices and creative thinking.-- As a VP, Social Strategy,
you will be an integral part of a team leading a top retail brand.
You will be charged with introducing clients to the power of
building compelling stories, social strategies, and experiences,
all directed by a confluence of data and leading-edge technology.
You will be a-- social strategy champion --who knows how to launch
an effective campaign or annual strategy. As a-- digital ambassador
, you'll work with integrated teams to build a social presence
built on insights and impactful creative. Responsibilities
- Serve as the social media leader for the clients and internal
team, advising on how to leverage social media to drive their
business objectives and actively working with all teams to deliver
- Provide deep social strategy and planning expertise that will
enable us to craft compelling strategies rooted in real
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves, craft thoughtful and
compelling presentations, teach the team how to up-level our work,
and drive results.--
- Strengthen our work across disciplines, working with our
creative team to improve our work output, integrating our paid
team, where necessary, extracting true human based insights from
our Insights Team.--
- Successfully launch products and programs that grow, innovate
and/or streamline agency capabilities.
- Proactively spot opportunities for strategic growth on accounts
to drive additional revenue or to improve people, processes and/or
tools for arriving at great work
- Collaborate with our finance and project management teams to
deliver programs on time and on budget.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for senior level social clients
and develop deep relationships; providing strategic solutions on
- Stay current on the latest social technology, functionality and
integrations to serve as a go-to resource for the client and
- Exhibit an understanding of the components of large integrated
marketing campaigns, such as advertising, paid media, social, and
- Display strong knowledge of the marketing mix, and the role
each channel plays in the success of a campaign. Qualifications:
- Candidates must have at least 8 years of relevant experience in
digital marketing and communications
- Experienced social/digital strategy lead with a leading global
- A demonstrated track record of developing and executing social
strategies and programs that have driven tangible results.
- Experience working with paid media, analytics, planning,
technology, editorial and creative teams to build effective
strategies and experiences.
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting across earned, owned,
and paid platforms.
- Agency experience is a plus and digital is a must.
- Skill in leading a team and inspiring junior staff.
- Accountability to reliably take ownership of work and
- Polished, innovative, collaborative, and a strong operational
leader. #LI-MP1 Edelman is a global communications firm that
partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and
protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than
60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients
the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of
their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix
for PR; Advertising Age's 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report's 2018
Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor's
Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained
an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty
companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United
Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle). Click--here
--to view a short video about life at Edelman. Edelman is an equal
opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans
and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Edelman, New York , Vice President, Digital Strategy, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!