Senior Vice President of Solution Engineering
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Senior Vice President
of Solution Engineering Presidio is a leading global IT solutions
provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and
simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses
and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure,
Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our
almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to
take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer
experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those
interactions. We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams,
providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core
business. Within Presidio's 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland,
London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals,
including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor
to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global
scale and expertise to bear. Presidio is seeking a Senior Vice
President of Solution Engineering to join our growing team. In this
role the right candidate will be responsible for leading, building,
developing and enabling engineering teams our team of Enterprise
Architects, Consulting Solutions Architects and Systems Architects
to achieve operational objectives and growth in line with company
vision and values. Key Responsibilities:
- Be a key contributor and stakeholder in charting the strategic
direction and investments of the company.
- Support the CTO in the creation and delivery of the right
messages to support our go to market aspirations and goals.
- Partner closely with the management team to meet Presidio
business objectives and ensure the successful sale and deployment
of Presidio solutions.
- Analyzes team utilization levels and works with underperforming
regions to increase those levels.
- Proven ability to grow and develop both technical talent and
- Adapt the business model to meet the ever growing changes in
customer preferences, technology advances, or other outside
- Recruit, develop, improve, and maintain engineering teams to
successfully meet and exceed the company's goals.
- Support the recruitment, development, and improvement of
partnerships to support demand generation, new customer
acquisition, vendor relations, and branding.
- Plan and manage the team resources, ensuring they are
efficiently staffed and deployed to support a broad range of
- Work with sales leadership and clients to design, create and
present business solutions to improve client revenue growth.
- Understand and communicate technical issues and/or enhancement
requests from customers back to professional services and managed
- Perform strategic win/loss analysis to optimize execution and
drive product improvements.
- Personally engage with key customers and accounts to establish
relationships with senior and executive management.
- Provide product and solutions training and education to sales
and other areas of the company as needed.
- Review company, territory, regional and individual progress
updates with team members.
- Subject matter expert in Cloud, Security, Digital
Infrastructure, and Workforce Transformation technologies.
- Experience leading large (> 500 person) technical and
technical sales organization
- A drive for Achievement and Effort, Adaptability/Flexibility,
Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking, Teamwork, Dependability,
Initiative, Integrity, Persistence, Stress Tolerance.
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills with a
strong service orientation focus.
- Effective interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Operative active learning skills to understand the implications
of new information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Strong time management to effectively and efficiently manage
one's own time.
- The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a
task or activity.
- Ability to solve problems using inductive and deductive
- Ability to utilize information ordering skills to create and
arrange defined patterns according to a specific set of rules.
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate
judgment, and decision making skills.
- Ability to sense and forecast problem areas.
- Ability to see details at a close range.
- Excellent oral and written communication and expression skills,
to include effective presentation skills. ***** ABOUT PRESIDIO
Presidio is committed to--Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the
highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive
systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the
organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the
expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add
to our collective achievements. --***** Presidio is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and
local statutes, regulations and ordinances. If you have any
difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the
job application process due to a disability, please send an email
email@example.com for assistance. Presidio is a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected
veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please
provide priority referrals firstname.lastname@example.org .
--RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:-- Agencies/3 rd Parties may not
solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information
received from any Agency/3 rd Party will be considered a gift and
property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3 rd Party is an Authorized
Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand
signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to
any Agency/3 rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has
specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to
engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio. --#LI-SR1 #CB Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Presidio, New York , Senior Vice President of Solution Engineering, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!