Lead Clinical Trial Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Role: Lead Clinical Trial Manager
- Seeking a Lead Oncology Clinical Trial Manager for a growing
biotech in New York! This company has a great culture and is
rapidly growing! They need someone to start
immediately!Description: Responsible for managing the conduct of
oncology clinical trial(s) form start up through closure and
providing operational leadership within an outsourced, CRO model.
Assist in the review, development and/or writing of clinical trial
documents and manuals, including but not limited to Protocol, Case
Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms and other regulatory
documents. Manage the evaluation and selection of investigative
sites. Select, coordinate and monitor the activities of CRO and
associated vendorsSkills Needed:
- 5+ years of Global Clinical Trial Management Experience within
- Minimum of 2 years of Oncology Experience
- 5+ years of Managing Vendors/CROs
- Experience developing study documentation such as protocols,
CRFs, ICFs, etc.
- Bachelors Degree minimum Why Work Here?
- Great company culture and rapidly growing - there is a lot of
opportunity to grow within this organization very quickly!
- You will be challenged and are expected to challenge your
- You are making a difference and working on something truly
important for oncology research!Benefits:
- 100% remote (Must be commutable to Westchester, NY area for
- Looking for Candidates in NY, NJ, CT, PA or MA
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)**If you are
interested in additional opportunities like this, please send me
your resume directly to email@example.com**#LIJOBS About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, New York , Lead Clinical Trial Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!